Black Chicken Studios Forums

Permission to make an LP of 1931: Scheherazade?

Skarrow

A "Let's Play" is a walkthrough of a game, with commentary.

So basically, I'd be making screenshots of the game and putting in my two cents as I go along, kind of like a journal of my gaming experiences that everybody can see.

I bought 1931: Scheherazade, played it, and loved it! And I want to show other people! I promise not to show TOO much -- just enough to get other players interested in getting this game as well (advertising hehehe). But since this game costs $$$, i thought it was only fair if I got an "OK" first from the creators.

I respectfully ask permission to do a LP of 1931: Scheherazade. :D (And hopefully I can LP a route or two :P )

I understand if the team says "no". :D

IT HAS BEGUN

Oh, and Mr. Mummy is winning by a landslide.

The Dream of Family route and the Roland route are tied for second place as I type this. (it may or may not change in a few hours)

Thanks again to everybody in the team for giving us 1931: Scheherazade at the Library of Pergamum, and I hope you aren't too disappointed by my lack of humor and flair in the LP!

(But then again, I would rather show people how hilarious the game's writing can be, instead :P )

• 2 weeks later...

Umm, so since the LP is in full swing and everything, can I relay to the team some of the questions people on the forums have asked?

Specifically, these two---

1.)

Hum' date=' let me get this straight. [sadie'] is following [Rashad], so presumably she can only see his back. He's wearing some sort of a cloth on his head, covering pretty much everything but the face.

So how can she see his hair?!

This was pointed out during the part where Sadie is looking for Alexander the Great's Tomb in Egypt, and manages to keep up with Rashad because of his hair.

2.)

It makes no sense we can see [Ahmose's] mouth [through the bandages].....

Are there any "official" explanations? :)

EDIT:

Your game managed to catch the eye of an actual archaeologist-in-training! :D

Skarrow;

We know! We've been reading along too. :)

The first, I am sure, is a mistake. For the second, I personally always imagined the bandages were so well wrapped you could see those kinds of contours, but it's a good question. I'll ask the Team. :)

Edit:

Here are your answers. :)

1) Once we exclude developer carelessness (*cough*), we have to conclude that Rashad's headgear was slightly tangled up in back, exposing a small patch of hair and allowing it to catch what light there was. It's either that or Rashad had some kind of golden aura that Sadie couldn't quite understand... and what are the odds of that? ;)

2) Ahmose only had one layer of linen covering his mouth, and it's slightly translucent. The rest of his wrappings are thicker.

Archived