Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Hidden Belles

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

London vs. Cockney is *very* noticeable. I can't say I know the difference between Lincoln and York, but Lancaster and York? Oh yeah. :)

It's probably more noticable for me because my dad's from Lincolnshire (Scunthorpe) and my mom's from West Yorkshire (Haworth). Last of the Summer Wine (great comedy by the way) is set in Yorkshire and has a predominant Yorkshire cast I believe

I think most people don't have an idea what a specific Texan accent is. It's like when someone realizes that Yorkshire and Lincolnshire sound totally different despite being close to one another, or a London accent vs a Cockney accent

Yeah, all valid points. I guess its just a pet peeve to hear a supposed Texan in media pop up with an overblown cheerful "Howdy!" Its a stereotype that makes me wonder just where it comes from and how its still being perpetuated. But that is not here or there. It's BCS's baby and I wanna see what they do.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing their version of 'The Biggest submarine in the British Navy' as well.

One ship that just came back into my mind is the French sub Surcourf. Have you guys had any thoughts about bringing in this monster of a sub with 203mm guns?

300px-Surcouf_FRA.jpg

W99;

Alas! We can neither confirm nor deny on unreleased Belles.

But, dang it...YES! In fact, she is one of the Hidden Belles. :)

Argh. I'm terrible at secrets. ;)

Any hint as to which she is?

Edit: After talking with Nel, we think she's the one with "ARTER?" written next to her, third from the top left

HiddenBelles.jpg

Hi all

I've just finished up hunting through all the kickstarter comments, BCS kept things under wraps, but

http://66.media.tumblr.com/0828742d9430d3c6104c335372cce256/tumblr_o68ie9btil1tpobwfo2_1280.jpg

Has been confirmed as Hiryuu

Thats the only menton of names i could find unfortunetly, so it's all gussework from here

if i find anything else i'll post it here

Hi all

I've just finished up hunting through all the kickstarter comments, BCS kept things under wraps, but

http://66.media.tumblr.com/0828742d9430d3c6104c335372cce256/tumblr_o68ie9btil1tpobwfo2_1280.jpg

Thats the only menton of names i could find unfortunetly, so it's all gussework from here

Oh awesome! She was my first carrier in Kancolle and earned a special place in my heart because of that, and that design is badass!

Hi all

Definitely different and more war-like than the Kancolle version. So...she fires planes from the gun?

Definitely different and more war-like than the Kancolle version. So...she fires planes from the gun?

I believe they said somewhere in those comments that all or at least most of the carriers will fire planes from their "hand guns". Um, not sure what those things on her head are, though I suppose they could be bows.

I was in a foul mood, yet cheered up just a bit more after seeing mention of the French sub, Surcourf. Oh, how I can't wait to recruit her to my side. It's now KanColle's turn to stop sitting, and to add what you guys are adding :)

KanColle refusing to add submarines that I'm seeking out more Italian & French types. You managed to ding my radar where I was seeking out submarines :)

Archived