Black Chicken Studios Forums

How to Use Tongs?

Rhialto

So, in my latest Academagia game, I chose a character creation option that grants my character tongs from Day 1 - But I cannot figure out how to have my character equip the tongs, because my character's inventory screen has no slot for tools, tongs, or anything on Day 1. So, was this a bug? Can it be fixed with a patch?

At last in the last working Mod Base they are of Type Forge/Workstation Materials - Tools that have no slot, at last to my knowledge. Given the description to giving you +1 to the Forge skill its most likely one of the many crafting related items where no one ever reported that is is broken.

It natural also could be that the +1 Forge work only during crafting a item what would also make the item (next to) useless in year 1.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Schwarzbart said:

At last in the last working Mod Base they are of Type Forge/Workstation Materials - Tools that have no slot, at last to my knowledge. Given the description to giving you +1 to the Forge skill its most likely one of the many crafting related items where no one ever reported that is is broken.

It natural also could be that the +1 Forge work only during crafting a item what would also make the item (next to) useless in year 1.

@Legate of Mineta: Is this true?

2 minutes ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Rhi;

I'm not entirely sure, but it's certainly possible- if it was broken and unreported, there's very little chance we would have caught it.

Might be something for the Patch. :)

Can I take this as meaning that there will be a patch for Y1?