Black Chicken Studios Forums

Patch 31

Legate of Mineta

~2 weeks till next DLC? I wonder what adventures we will get then because I think all Colleges have got some now Adventures add or do I miss one?

(I also hope next DLC will have the Familiar fixes I requested :) )

Obviously adding a fox familiar is worthy of it's own dedicated DLC, so the next DLC should be vulpine themed! ;)

While on the subject of post-College DLC themes, I have a couple of ideas. The first is location-based. You can have several DLCs that create adventures and events surrounding a particular part of the gameworld (Academagia itself, Mineta, the Grounds, etc). On the other hand, a Magic-based theme would work just as well, though divorced from the colleges. I'd be highly interested in seeing what you guys can put together for a Mastery or Gates DLC, though those would probably be best reserved for later years.

Schwarzbart;

Durand is DLC 7, but Aranaz was DLC 1.

For Patch 31, I *think* today. We're trying to close the Chance of Failure issue for the Students, and it is taking some time. :)

Looks like this game have reached the point where the team try to fix more difficulte bugs and so you cant keep up with the weekly patches any more, or I am wrong?

Wow, the new DLC already finished and now in testing?

Pleace put some hints up about the restricted Adventures what is neded to start them when the DLC is released. :)

I wonder if my some of my content suggestions, i.e. for the start, have made it into the game and I hope alle the content bugs I reported got fixed.

Archived