Black Chicken Studios Forums
thezooqueen

Help I have transformed myself into a teacup

Just kidding, but in all honesty. I have had this game for a while now and I still do not know how to play it. All I do is adventures.

Add studying in the early game and some skill training throughout and you've got a simplified version of what I do...

We need a recording of our legate sometime! :)

*my cat familiar brings a very ornate teacup, insisting that it's another student*

Great...going to have to talk to one of the professors, I don't know how to fix this!

I seem to be more interested in Explore than Adventures, maybe I should mix it up a bit. I do like that so many REs give you ways to amaze and delight your friends (or get them mad at you should you botch it!) Oh, before I forget... are Adventures the best way to increase attributes? I know Fitness is tied to athletics, but not sure about the others.

They're not the only way, but they are pretty reliable. You can also get quite a few from raising certain skills. See the wiki for details.

Research is another potential method, if you stick to researching the right topics. Again, the Wiki is a good source for information on that.

Oh yeah, and let's not forget that certain actions can have a small chance of giving an attribute boost. The most notorious of these is running a crippling route in the groundkeeper's office. But others do exist as well.