Black Chicken Studios Forums

KS Update 197: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021!!!

lazarusdw

2 hours ago, Historynerd said:

Just being curious, but why do you call an Italian submarine an U-Boot?

I'm German. I call every U-Boot an U-Boot. Also German is an official Italian (regional) language. In Südtirol the Germanophones will call it U-Boot as well, no?

Spoiler

So that's why obligatory barrage was whole day less, heh.

Finally, a whole estimated date.

Now, replacing older KS hype and fencing off "devhell scam" comments? *thinks about how many trainloads of popcorn can be stored here(tm)*

Spoiler

T+0.11 // Doth nationalistic equip of the Morganae reflect their habitat concentration area or merely not a coincidence?

T+0.15 // JP CL & FR DD ?

T+0.18 // +4 '40 belles?

// Either these include costumes or redrawn ones - 6/12 ident, 2/12 probably, 4 unknown

T+0.36 // Area bosses shown?

T+0.39 // Crew as resource? >>  Resources overhaul?

// Since region map/mechanics differs from early ver, can we get that xplained?

T+1.03 // Dat placeholder turrets (replaces optical implant)

T+1.05 // Nelson's Tower >> no crew included?

v_L;

T+0.11 - mostly a coincidence. Any Morgana can appear anywhere, but the difficulties of the Campaigns will tend to spawn certain Morganas in certain Regions, and not as often in others.

T+0.18 - no '40 Belles are featured there; that's the '39 number.

T+0.36 - if you scout the Morganas, you'll see them- otherwise, they're all invisible until you run into them. If you're on a map with a Victory Node, though, you'll have a pretty good guess where the 'boss' is.

T+0.39 - yeah, we can arrange something for an Update. Give it a month or two, though.

Edit: Because we're still tweaking the appearance and colors of the map.

T+1.03 - those are all real. That's not to say that we won't take a finer look at the individual art- just probably not before launch.

T+1.05 - no, it's a known issue with the export used for that segment. Everything being added has no cost and no weight impact. Which is great in a certain sense. ;)

On 1/3/2021 at 11:48 AM, Käpt'n Korky said:

I'm German. I call every U-Boot an U-Boot. Also German is an official Italian (regional) language. In Südtirol the Germanophones will call it U-Boot as well, no?

I'm sure the persons in Südtirol who care about Italian WWII-era submarines could be counted on just one hand.