Black Chicken Studios Forums

Reprimands for skipping class

GunslingerV

Gunslinger;

Every time you Skip, you get a small, but permanent, increase to the Chance you'll be Reprimanded for Skipping Class- so you have to be careful. The more you do it, the more your Instructors have their eye on you. :(

You can mitigate this *slightly* by establishing high Relationships with your Instructors, but even then, there's a limit.

Actually, I found it kind of funny. On the very first patches, almost every skipping of classes more than 2 days a row was punished with a detention. After some of the new patches, 4 or 5 I believe, I could just skip the entire week with no reaction from the proffesors :D My relation with teachers rarely reach more than 3 points, so it's not the reason I suppose. But, frankly, I loved this ooportunity :blink:

Actually, I found it kind of funny. On the very first patches, almost every skipping of classes more than 2 days a row was punished with a detention. After some of the new patches, 4 or 5 I believe, I could just skip the entire week with no reaction from the proffesors :D My relation with teachers rarely reach more than 3 points, so it's not the reason I suppose. But, frankly, I loved this ooportunity :blink:

Ya that's what I did - just be careful a few months in...

• 5 months later...

Muffildy;

No; CoD reduction is mostly for Exploration (and a very other minor things). You can't escape the scrutiny of your Professors. :)

Edit: I should add that raising your Relationship with your Instructors can reduce the chance of getting a Reprimand for Skipping Class- but even then, the effect is fairly small.

Naaa not me, rather we usually complain that we have too few hours of actual classes.. That said, my characters don't seem to have this problem ;)

Still, *gaspeth* I had thought my amazing CoD reductions were what kept me from being bend over by my teachers and taught a lesson. Well... guess I am just skipping fewer classes than many of my fellow students!

I would like to say thank you all for taking the teachers attention so I can do my secret ninja stuff in peace ;)

I'll say this: I still get caught at times, but using Elegant Service to max out basically every Professor (plus every other method I know) and then skipping like crazy certainly doesn't hurt. I do seem able to get away with skipping more often, in any case. ^^

Eventually, though, you run in the brick wall of suspension. Meanie teachers.

Archived