Black Chicken Studios Forums

only one year?

fuel

Yes Academagia - The Making of Mages contains only year 1.

Year 2 is curent under development and will be a seperate game, you can expect that it hit the stores some time next year.

In the end in 10 or probably more Reallive years there sould be a total of 5 Games, one for each year at the Academagia.

• 3 years later...

I'm sorry for the necromancy. I was just looking through old threads and found this.

You know what the neat thing is? I think we're in a time loop where next year always means "the year after the current one, whichever that happens to be at the current time."

hehehehehe. ;)

Fufufu..

But there was so little going on, I was bored. Besides, it's just one itsy bitsy thread. It's not like it can propogate by itself or anything....

(also, considering that the last DLC was in fact just over a year ago, and the DLC before that was a year and a half before that, tells me that some much fouler magic is responsible for the delays than a simple thread necromancy, Don't you want to get to the bottom of this???)

Fufufu..

But there was so little going on, I was bored. Besides, it's just one itsy bitsy thread. It's not like it can propogate by itself or anything....

(also, considering that the last DLC was in fact just over a year ago, and the DLC before that was a year and a half before that, tells me that some much fouler magic is responsible for the delays than a simple thread necromancy, Don't you want to get to the bottom of this???)

Arf my dlc theory busted. But I am sure there is a link between the dlc and the time warp.

Maybe the dlcs are spells to prolong one life. Here year 1 but like all life altering spell are less and less efficient ?

I think that they are actually beacons sent into the past, from a timeline in the future where the Team failed to successfully take over the world.

The idea is to alter the past ever so slightly by releasing the beacons in order to create a timeline where the team can successfully take over the world.

They're almost done with the first phase! Soon, Mastery magic will be used in addition to Gates...... Then we truly will be doomed!

Wonder what I will be able to play first the sequel to Magical Diary or Acamagica year 2.

Hanako mentioned she not even started with a sequel of Magical Diary but with the much smaller scale and BCS habit to push the release of year 2 behind year after year because of other projects makes this a still open quest who will be first ^^.

That was the name! I kept blanking on it for some reason. I'm just interested in seeing if Balthazar will be a character that you can actually date, instead of just have a crush on

Archived