Black Chicken Studios Forums

lets play?

wabbitking1

http://lparchive.org/Academagia/Update%2071/

This is a list of every possible class skill. Checking the mod tools, only the ones at 10 or up should have appeared, but for some reason they’ve all triggered here.

This is a reference to the ending, and as far as I know, the game as of DLC 16 is still like that. Isn't this a bug, then, Legate?

:) "Yes, I think Mastery is the greatest thing since magically sliced bread!"

:huh: "Sorry, what did you say? I think the universe just corrected a time paradox."

:) "I said that Glamour is the greatest thing since magically sliced bread!"

-_- "A boring point of view, if admittedly a practical one."

Fun shall be had...once :).

The problem with Academagia for videos is that it is a timeslot managemant game that have the same screen for nearly the full game mixed with a pure text based chose your own adventure game.

So its actual boring to watch but as soon your into the character improvment part from RPGs and / or textbased chose your own adventures RPGs its a great play expirience.

Or would you find it interesting to i.e. have someone mount a headcam and you watch him reading a big book?

Another problem with that kinds of let's play for the game is that it can be quite irritating if the player's reading speed is significantly faster or slower than your own. The only solution to that is to have the guy read every bit of text, which is pretty monotonous and would greatly pad the size of the video, and Academagia playthroughs can easily last 20 hours even if you've got things streamlined.

Edit: Although I know the end of Y1 will be redone in Y2, I can't stand errors if I think I see them. :)

I'm looking forward to replaying that last day again! I assume it might have extended gameplay and content?

btw... does the game keep track of the amount of time spend in the infirmary?? My first studnet spent quite a bit of time there, lets just say athletics wasn't a good fit for my first character and caused quite a bit of trouble paired with other incidents...

It's not impossible for there to be a VLP of Academagia, I've seen videos that were nothing but reading out fanfiction - extremely bad fanfiction at that - but Academagia is such a niche game that you're not likely to find anything of the sort anywhere.

Basically, prepare to embrace the 20-hour long cutscene :). And look on the bright side, in this day and age all the text is actually in the game, rather than scattered across the manual that you may or may not still have.

The problem with Academagia for videos is that it is a timeslot managemant game that have the same screen for nearly the full game mixed with a pure text based chose your own adventure game.

So its actual boring to watch but as soon your into the character improvment part from RPGs and / or textbased chose your own adventures RPGs its a great play expirience.

Or would you find it interesting to i.e. have someone mount a headcam and you watch him reading a big book?

I've watched about 3 lets plays of king of dragons pass I know its not the same game but it's similar, I've watched the tutorial and a one video 1:13 lets play of acadimagia already and it was just charecter creation and the mentor telling you about the school, aka I"M HARDCORE !!!!!!! YEEAAAAHH!!!! ( proceeds to celebrate with celebratory gunfire)

King of Dragon Pass, from what I recall, is nowhere near as text-heavy as Academagia, though. Hell, I'm pretty sure the pig blood vault event alone could rival some KoDP adventures or event lines.

yeah it isn't but still I"M HARDCORE !!!!!!! YEEAAAAHH!!!! ( continues to celebrate with celebratory gunfire)

Archived