Black Chicken Studios Forums

KS Update 23

von_Lipstig

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are either the most unfortunately placed upside-down pockets I've seen on a shirt or the most unfortunately placed upside-down pockets-looking not-unfortunately placed upside-down pockets I've ever seen on a shirt.

...Now just give me a minute while I spin my head in the other direction for a bit :unsure:...

Of special note is the Morgana Mist Region, which is tiled so that [redacted], or, with even worse consequences, [redacted].

Additionally, you may have noted the stars on the Belles proper- that is [redacted] and a truly critical consideration as you [redacted]. So please remember that, Captain!

The VB Team is right at home under the wings of the Black Chicken, I see -_-.

Chiyoda is fun, really like her so far! Can't imagine why anyone would be particularly interested in golf as a sport (see: Robin Williams on the subject) but other than that she's a great ship.

Not sure she's gonna be useful enough to stick in a primary fleet as anything but a scout or decoy, but she will be fun to have around.

Oh, right. One more set of things I forgot. Thanks Metis. All this [redacted] stuff you're telling us to remember doesn't much help, but good update for giving us new info on gameplay anyway!

Also, I'm on my phone and can't post the picture but BIIIILLLLLL PORTEEEEEERRR I SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!

I still kinda miss the passports but the playing card motif is really nice.

The method of showing how a ship is damaged is pretty neat.

This screen also shows that Camicia Nera is being romanced, which is an...interesting choice. *Ahem* Perhaps it’s because this Captain has not collected certain other Belles? Well, there’s no accounting for taste!

Mahan deserves whatever punishment Hiryuu gives her after that comment. <_<

Aww, I liked the Passport idea. Still the cards look nice. Perhaps we can have a 'Passport Log'. Something to keep track of all the Belle's we've earned along with their real world service records?

*Ahem* Perhaps it’s because this Captain has not collected certain other Belles? Well, there’s no accounting for taste!

You better take that back Mahan or it's the scarpyard for you.

:o Chiyoda and I share a birthday together!

I personally think this "Bill Porter" guy also has no taste in going for Camicia Nera, despite her rather *ahem* appealing voice.

If he is who he says he is, he should be waiting for some proper American destroyers to come along!

I'm willing to give Mahan the benefit of the doubt. There may be a beef between Camicia and her like there is between Leningrad and her. It made me smile when she mentioned sending Lenny going over to get the Golf balls :D

I'm willing to give Mahan the benefit of the doubt. There may be a beef between Camicia and her like there is between Leningrad and her. It made me smile when she mentioned sending Lenny over to get the Golf balls :D

Though it's more likely she's just REALLY jelly.

Though it's more likely she's just REALLY jelly.

When isn't she? ;) She's having a "I lack sex appeal" moment so she's just gonna throw shade on the "Hussies" to make herself feel better. She just really needs to go on a nice date and learn to relax.

I'm not saying she does, I'm saying she thinks she doesn't. She heard of a Captain who got with a belle and she might be wonder "What does she have that I don't?"

Archived