Black Chicken Studios Forums

Update 136

TwoHeavens

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackchickenstudios/victory-belles/posts/2470547?ref=ksr_email_backer_project_update_registered_users_refresh#comments

Question:
   1: Yes. Why *has* no one gotten a drink for the Captain?
   2: No. No, this isn't going to devolve into a drinking contest. I'm on duty in a few hours.
   3: I like how you think I come to these events sober. That's funny!

3 for me. If you can't do your job drunk, you can't do your job.

That was an rather interesting chat. I hope commando supremo approves of this. 

Also you're all fools: I choose uno, because the matter if I'm drunk is pointless here, it's a lack of courtesy. Lack of courtesy towards a possibly not sober captain.

You have to be two steps ahead of your own crew and ships as a Belle Captain Korky. 

I'd also just like to note it's been quite awhile since we had a game play update, and it's been about 5 months since the first video update.

I know some of the usual suspects were going to say something, but I thought a fresh voice in that particular chorus might be useful.

#1 for me, please.

My liver would abandon its post if I even thought to try to keep pace with a Belle; let alone whole fleets of them with varying degrees of alcohol tolerance.

Therefore, the my plan of attack is to let them notice when I haven't been served yet...and nurse that one drink like a patient in an ICU.

Remember: they can't refill it if it isn't refillable yet.  😉

Archived