Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Wardrobe

Adrian

I am actually not sure if I've asked the previously, but I remember thinking about this before. Will the items in your wardrope get sent home at the end of the year, or do we just leave them and hope our roommates/random people/teachers/cleaning staff doesn't nick our items? :blush:

I think the teachers would have a field day if they ever decided to raid my closet...

I think the teachers would have a field day if they ever decided to raid my closet...

Yeah, still not sure what to do with the skeleton in my closet.

Eeek. I can actually imagine that being a bit tough for a black sheep... "Oh, great, you came home (wretched child). Oh, and what's that? You don't want me looking at it? WELL I'M NOW LOOKING AT IT. Oh, this is... your wand of summoning the return of the Draconic Overlords, Gate and Mastery included? DOES THE SCHOOL KNOW ABOUT THIS? I THINK I WILL TELL THEM. BWHAHAHAHA."

Only, you know, less comically inept and crazy.

Heck yeah. Now you have an legitimate reason to Master your parents, black sheep.

...Can we have custom wardrobes? I don't mind having to train carpentry or enchanting or anything. School-standard wardrobe seems awfully insecure and exposed.

(Anyone up for a wardrobe event?)

>.>

<.<

Well, that does it. I am enchanting my wardrobe to follow me like a puppy. That way neither teachers, students, cleaners, room-mates, burglers, familiars, parents nor fish will be able to look without me having just enough time to find some amnesia dust.

Pudding;

Wardrobe (actually Inventory) is being slightly reworked in Year 2, to accommodate the Dormitory System. So, you will be able to customize it slightly.

And beware, some Parents may indeed take an active interest in the contents of your Wardrobe...;)

I will just Master Leopold into swapping wardrobe with me. I saved him from his identity crisis, and it is not like that anyone would check HIS wardrobe ;)

....If all else fails, blame it on Marlein Knoht.

@Schwarzbart:

Or pretend that somebody casted a powerful glamour spell on you to make you spend your summer hallucinating!

Archived