Black Chicken Studios Forums

So I'm being a delinquent...

Mikka

I know the start of the cycle.

Skip classes, get detentions. And detentions. And detentions. And detentions after detentions after detentions, until your brain gets screwy, as all that's left is detentions. Eventually, after racking up enough detentions (or skipping them, I guess), you get a suspension.

Suspension clears everything so that all you can do is Attend Classes, Rest, and Hall Session (though random events still trigger). A suspension seems to last for around a week, in my experience.

Then you're butted back to normal. If you continue skipping classes, you get detentions again.

What happens next?

Is it another suspension? Do you go to the P-Court? I've yet to get that with any character, and although the idea of doing nothing but resting is slightly amusing, I just don't have time to check it ATM, sadly. So I ask... has anyone else gone down that shady path? Do you remember how it goes after your first suspension?

Okay! So it's likely Detentions for a pretty long time -> Suspension/Hall Sessions -> A few detentions -> Praetexta Court (and maybe a game end) -> Maybe a few detentions, but likely very few -> Praetexta Court and DEFINITELY a game end. Right?

"I got beaten up everyday just like usual so I missed all the lessons."

By Imperial Degree I am allowed to stay away from class because I have to do important things.

What, you mean there is no such thing? And whats this paper I have in the hand?

Law+Forgery ;)

Other way:

You know that just yesterday I again saved the world during class time! Wasn't it Prof Orsi who used Gate Magic to bring me there?

O you're talking about some other days, do you realy think I can keep up with all the things teached in class after I help so many times save the Academagia or Mineta during class time?

I dont think so thats why I spend the times in the Library or in Privat teaching so I know all the stuff needed for the exams.

Yes, I will try to go to lessons as many times as posible.

Year One:

"I know, I know; I'm so so sorry oh please don't tell my parents I can't believe it I never meant to travel so far down this road I'm such a disaster I am SORRRYYY I will never skip class again, agh, I can't believe I've failed so much... I'll never be here again, I swear, I promise..."

Year Two:

"I... this... is uh, unfortunate. I just... well... it's just hard to go to class when you don't learn anything! And seriously, you can't teach me about some place during detention and then NOT expect me to go explore it- that's just not right! I mean, I'm sorry for causing trouble, but I came to school for education, and I feel I'm not getting it in my normal classes! Maybe that should be looked at before punishment is delivered!"

Year Three:

"...Okay, so fine, yeah, I do learn things in classes, but the choice is learn three things in class or learn six (the number goes up each year, of course) from the Sphinx- you can't blame me for using all the resources given to me to my advantage, can you? No, you can't! And it's the Sphinx! Ancient wisdom and all that! And I get scores in the thousands for all my classes, so why all the fuss?"

Year Four:

"I'M SIXTEEN(ISH). I'm in my rebellious phrase now! /hair flip I have dates to keep, hearts to break, alcohol to drink, cloves to smoke, pranks to play, parents to insult and disregard- look, fitting classes in to my busy schedule is a bit too much to ask. If you think I should be attending them, then make them as interesting as my social life is!"

Year Five:

"Look. I mean. Look.

By now I have likely been instrumental in making Gates and Mastery once again allowed uses of magic. I have likely fought and either killed and befriended a dragon. I have likely shut down the Mineta thieves guild, wrecked havoc on around thirteen different pirate companies, finished three apprenticeships and secured my future ownerships of three shops, earned a million pims, became best friends with everyone in school save for all those mutant traitors that just so happened to be sadly expelled last year, mastered the disciplines of magic to the point that I summon volcanoes as easily as I breathe water- oh, and air, too, learned to shapeshift, assembled a small frightening army of familars, and quite possibly started a war.

I am the player characterrotagonist. You dare expel me? I will BREAK YOU. With my mind. Do not doubt that for a second.

...Also, think about how many stink bombs and worse I've had the time to plant around the school during the last six years. Think seriously. Do you realllyyy want to get rid of me? Really?"

I am the player characterrotagonist. You dare expel me? I will BREAK YOU. With my mind. Do not doubt that for a second.

This was my favorite part. I laughed. A lot. I want to threaten people with that now. I think we should have the opportunity to Master them in later years.

"This is not the student you are looking for" and all that.

Everybody is forgetting one something.

Blackmail. ohmy.gif

"Now wait a moment everyone. Before any of you pass judgement I would like to say a few things.

<Looks at Professor Briardi> Snakes.

<Looks at Professor von Rupprecht> Secret stash.

<Looks at Professor Sido> Rafaella.

<Looks at Legate Orsi> Hiding spots.

Need I say more?" laugh.gif

• 1 month later...

Everybody is forgetting one something.

Blackmail. ohmy.gif

"Now wait a moment everyone. Before any of you pass judgement I would like to say a few things.

<Looks at Professor Briardi> Snakes.

<Looks at Professor von Rupprecht> Secret stash.

<Looks at Professor Sido> Rafaella.

<Looks at Legate Orsi> Hiding spots.

Need I say more?" laugh.gif

Uhhhh.........What about Storey, Piaxenza, and, well..... the rest of the faculty?

(Knoht doesn't count, you can Master her with a difficulty roll of 1.)

• 2 months later...

Archived