Black Chicken Studios Forums

end game autosave

daemonkeeper

Well I've been having a blast playing this again for the (4th?) time. I have achieved a really nice character who maby dabbles in forbidden magic... but enough braging

I was looking though my saves and for fun I decided to try and load one of the auto saves that was generated... it let me do it. It goes to some time in the month of Kapsus. It seems slightly broken in that whenever I try and look at different weeks it goes to my last week of the year, however i can press the today button to see that point again.

The actions and stuff work as normal and I still have all my stats and stuff. I suppose my question is weather I sould be worried about? Is my character in some sort of time anomolus error?

Note: there are even unique holidays like temerance day on the far side

I will try to keep an eye on this but no promices

I'm surprised the two summer months are actually defined in the game's coding. Was something planned with those two months, like a Y1 summer school/playable epilogue or something that was never implemented? I can't imagine why else the months would be coded in.

Oh, the fun I shall have on that day.

...except I usually don't dabble in forbidden magic. I only learn it because whatever dice the Sphinx uses aren't very caring about possibly getting me beheaded.

The sphinx is remarkably relaxed about that sort of thing, although the library of longsaddle also clearly has a few illegal books tucked away in the disordered stacks as well. :P

Although a little knowledge spread in a place where it could be watched would be a very good way of identifying those with an interest in such things at an age whilst they are still innocent enough to reveal their intentions. :ph34r:

I sort of like to imagine the Sphinx teaching you this while there are a crowd of people around waiting to get answers to the Sphinx. You go up and are like "Oh mighty Sphinx, grant me knowledge and wisdom!" and the Sphinx is like, "Okay, humble student, I'm going to teach you about Negation Spells, Familiar Kinship, Filing, and TAKING OVER OTHER PEOPLE'S MINDS/SUMMONING HORRORS FROM OTHER DIMENSIONS."

And you're just like, "Okay! Thanks, Sphinxy!"

And then the next person goes in line and gets taught about Teasing and it's just a horrible mess.

Yeah, the last DLC I played had the Sphinx only giving 3 SS, but, um, I may have modded my game so he gives 4 SS again because I'm a cheat.

...Don't judge me too hard. ;_;

Hopefully, he'll be back to normal in DLC 16 when we need to quest to get him.

Archived