Legate of Mineta

Consolidated Patch 68

228 posts in this topic

Consolidated Patch 68 has been released, and can be found here:

Instructions: Copy all files and place into your Academagia install folder (same folder as Academagia.exe). For example: C:\Program Files\Academagia\Mods\Content.mdm (Please overwrite all files.) Begin a new game, checking 'Saints and Strangers', to use DLC 14.

Before you Install: Patch 68 does not require you to create a new game, but if you wish to have certain fixes, you will need to create a new one. This Patch is cumulative, and contains all previous Content Patches, Code Patches and DLC.

This Patch corrects this issue:

1) An issue which prevented some Chance of Successes/Failures from processing was resolved

Special Thanks to:

lightknight

...who originally raised awareness of these.

Bravo! One of the (many) things which makes this game great is the attention to input from the community given by the team. Thank you for your continuing attention to such things.

By the by, is this one of those patches which one must begin a new game to reap the benefits of, or will it be applied to a game already in session?

I am sure this forum will one of the first places we will read about it as soon the team is ready to give out infos.

Any timeline for release? I'm anxious to see the expanded mod base. It sounds nerdy, but every time I think "this modbase can't get any larger" then the next release comes out and lo and behold, it has almost doubled! Well maybe not, but still, the additions are not miniscule. Rambling again....

Schwarzbart;

I think it's more likely it will be out next month. It will probably be out the week after the Secret Project ™, because of the resources involved.

We'll see. :)

So does that mean Secret Project won't be out at least till the last week of this month, if not next month as well? ;_;

As February approaches, no doubt the question on everyones' minds (besides what IS the secret project) is when will it be released? Should we expect it towards the beginning or end of the month, along with the new mod base? Hope enough kinks have been worked through the system that the answer is the former and not the latter!

R_D;

It's coming along nicely, but not so nicely that we can confidently announce a date. Soonish, though. :)

DLC 15 writing is complete, but the implementation and testing must wait until Secret Project ™ is complete as the core team is involved with helping the SP's release!

*crosses fingers for pet fairies!*

Tis Feburary now... any hints on when we'll be hearing the announcement on Secret Project or seeing Modbase 3/DLC 15?

Not yet- we'll make an announcement as soon as we are gold-ish. Silver, maybe? Anyway, it will be here, on the forums. :)

DLC 15 will follow a week or so after, I would expect.