Black Chicken Studios Forums

Typos and Such in Patch 6

Schwarzbart

Random Event Awesome Community 5:

My "friend" (a female) talks me into going to one of Cirillo's games. I succeed on blackmail, after which I tell my female friend the wheel is broken. Then I buy HIM an ice cream to make up for it. Do you mean Cirillo or my female friend? If the former, that's okay. If the latter, then you need to have the pronoun selected correctly.

ETA: Familiar Adventure Cat (What is that noise?): A successful Observation shows an ink well that can be used to get the student's attention. However, no option to use it is given on the next screen. The only choice is the one that existed before the observation.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two probable bugs:

The Action study Monster doesn't seem to work. The roll is supposed to be Luck/Zoology vs. 10, I have 10 Zoology and 6 luck, but can never succeed. (unless there's another hidden pre-req?)

Arcadius's Kissed Lyre could not be equipped. (and having it in the backpack does not give me the passive abilities.)

One question:

Can you only perform the first instrument that reaches 10? I got the Perform Music: Voice when my voice reached 10 But when my Lute reached 10, I didn't get Perform Music: Lute...

Jeff;

Study Monster has been reported by another Academagian and will be corrected in DLC 2.

For the Lyre, I've double checked, and it remains mis-typed. This will be corrected in DLC 2 as well.

For the Perform Musics, no...there should be no reason why you cannot have multiple Perform Actions. Is it possible that you have achieved Lute 10 through an Increase Effect?

For the Perform Musics, no...there should be no reason why you cannot have multiple Perform Actions. Is it possible that you have achieved Lute 10 through an Increase Effect?

It's possible, but I can't train it any more ("skill level at maximum") From what I understand, even if you have it as skill increase, you should still be able to train to the skill max, right?

You know, I actually don't have a lute with me. that might be the problem. On another note, things you are eligible to do but can't due to timing or other pre-reqs should still be in that info list (just like spells are in the spell list even if you don't have the required phemes...)

Jeff;

Prerequisite reporting (see Artificing!) is an issue that we are looking at how best to provide the information to you.

That said, Perform Music: Lute has no Prerequisite, and should be fully usable without one. I'll test this.

In the mean time, and just to make sure- you are looking under Actions for this (not Abilities), correct?

Thanks!

Edit: I see the issue. We'll try and correct this in Patch 8, if not before.

The Enemy of my Enemy:

On Logic success, after page 5 or so, the entire thing is italicized.

The Special Summoning:

the result text is "You increased Your by 1." The item that's supposed to go after "Your" is omitted.

Speaking of which, when your Attributes change, your training factor changes too, I see some skills with training 1 of 1 after my Attribute increased. Is this intentional?

On the reminder for the finals:

"If ten years, you'll have forgotten <pronoun> name." If should be In.

Archived