Black Chicken Studios Forums

How goes the Progress for Y2?

Rhialto

7 hours ago, yurisama said:

@Rhialto i used this website, https://www.pica-ai.com/ai-art-generator/, uploaded her picture there and selected the enhancer filter

@Legate of Mineta: May I upload to this thread certain images treated in that way? And has the Team considered the possibility of using such a filter in order to improve art - and maybe speed up production for Y2?

As for what I am interested in buying, that very much depends upon what the team is williing to sell. I would be interested, for example, in purchasing, maybe, some paper concept art, but I am not sure whether that could be sold. I also would be interested in purchasing a digital copy (or maybe a hard copy) of the setting's guide - but I can easily see why that might not be for sale. Ditto for the backstories of the Triplets. Another option would be to purchase a copy of a screenshot of Y2 or more concrete information about it. All of these arrangements, I am willing to assent to legally binding contracts about sharing/using if the team wants me to do so.

Absolutely, go right ahead!

I don't think we'd use AI this way for Academagia, despite the obvious allure. We're a bit too attached to our artists. But then again, you never know for other projects.

Edit: I don't think we have anything commoditized for purchase like that, unfortunately. But I can see why you'd ask. :)

• 3 weeks later...

We are thrilled to announce that after years of meticulous crafting, countless cups of coffee, and the occasional alchemical explosion, Academagia Year 2 is on the horizon! Prepare yourselves for an adventure where the magic of learning meets the magic of... well, actual magic. This year, we're introducing an array of new features that will redefine your experience at the most prestigious magical academy in the known world.

First off, get ready for the groundbreaking [redacted] system! Imagine being able to [redacted] with just a flick of your wand and a correctly pronounced [redacted]. This revolutionary feature will allow students to [redacted] like never before, offering unparalleled depth to your magical education. Whether you're a budding alchemist or an aspiring wizard, the [redacted] system is designed to blow your mind – metaphorically speaking, of course.

Next, we've expanded the already vast library of spells to include the mysterious and highly anticipated [redacted] spells. These spells, rumored to be so powerful that even the professors treat them with caution, can [redacted], [redacted], and even [redacted] under the right circumstances. But beware, for with great power comes great responsibility, and misuse might lead to unexpected [redacted].

But what's magic without challenges? This year, we introduce the perilous [redacted] challenges. These are not for the faint-hearted, as they will test your skills, wit, and courage in ways never seen before. Success will grant you not just bragging rights, but also access to the exclusive [redacted], where the rewards are as substantial as the risks.

We haven't forgotten about our social butterflies! The enhanced social interaction system now includes [redacted], allowing you to forge deeper relationships with your classmates and perhaps even uncover the secrets of [redacted]. Who knows, you might even find [redacted] amidst the ancient halls of the academy.

Lastly, for our aspiring scholars, the library has been expanded to include rare manuscripts on [redacted], offering insights into [redacted] and [redacted], further enriching your magical education. This is your chance to dive deep into the lore and become an expert on [redacted].

Stay tuned for more updates as we continue to [redacted] and [redacted] to bring you the most immersive magical academy experience yet. Academagia Year 2 is shaping up to be an epic journey of learning, friendship, and adventure. Just remember, the most powerful magic of all is the magic that resides within you... or is it the [redacted]?

• 2 weeks later...

2. Has any major progress been made in the game Last month?

2.1. for the Programming /code ?

2.2. With the Graphics ?

3. Is Editing Finished ?

4. Is the Ui Finished ?

You Mentioned that with the steam Release a major step with the ui has been Finished. And that was over 6 years ago

5. If 3 and 4 are not finished. Are they otherwise finished by at least 80 % ?

6. Are there plans for this year for Beta testing ?