Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Well, given that he was a master of Gates...I wouldn't have expected him to have been a recent Legate. Since mages can live for some centuries... How long can/does the average person live in setting? and out of mages, on average does the pillar that a mage pracies affect that in any way, and if so by hom much? What is the known record for longevity?

Edit: Oh, and surtely there can be more than one minotaur!

I think in the board game adventure they hint that the alchemy formula will work for a century or so and thats for a person who already hit the limit with a other methode of extending his live.

So living 300 years or longer sounds easy possible if you find different methodes to extend your live.

Something like Negate the Cancer, Glamour the Stress away, Revise your skeleton with Extra CalciumTM, Master everyone from ever picking up a knife near you?

Minotaur is definitely not mythical in the game, at least not for the magic-heavy city like Mineta. I bet if the player ended up marrying a Minotaur in year 5 and brought it to their backwater home there might be a King of Dragon Pass-style wedding :rolleyes:

What was the general opinion on Mjolnir? "He slept and hid so much that he made the bureaucracy piled up like no tomorrow, I hate him?"

Whats the name of the former House of Mastery at Academagia?

Ex-College:

Kazus (Offer Mastery): King Kazio the Lesser was the King of the Bryzech tribes, and was famed for dominating the Dragon who ruled Brysia.

Icanyke (Offer Gate): Icanyke was the Queen of the Zsolta, and her cabal of sorcerors were famous for Gates.

At least I think these former colleges were situated at Academagia.

Edit: Oops I think I responded to an old load of the forum.

In the world of academia, the power that a scrap of paper holds and the bonds of friendship (and money) can be more powerful than raw ability. I would suspect that while all the legates might have had some magical ability, some may well have been chosen to compensate for flaws in a previous one, (such as choosing an paper pusher since the last one had closets full of paperwork backlogged) even to the detriment of other areas.

What was one of the more famous female legates? One that would likely be namedropped as a role model for the girl's half of the student body?