Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 16 Bugs

Metis

New post to mark as new: Main Captain Adventure 2, exit 4 success text in the mod tools has this:

You let out a sigh of relief, and smile your gratitude, not forgetting to make the traditional salutations of gratitude and respect. It’s not too difficult to talk ancient animallic. All you have to do is remember to use enough "humble and unworthy servant" lines to feed a anaconda-sized bookworm, and flatter the animal every second word. You make a deep bow and hurry off to look for the Captain. Out of the corner of your eyes, you can see a long black shape slip down off the stall and slither off toward where you know the thief was standing.

Incidentally, not to make an already difficult option even less viable, you should maybe need a little more than seven ranks in Observation and four ranks in Flattery to be able to speak...whatever the heck animallic is supposed to be.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the Mod Base Imperial Reserve Adventure 01 don't handle the case when the player have visitation rights for the Imperial Reserve!

Same thing for Botany Extra Credit Adventure 04b where I think I had it handled in my writing but its not in the adventure.

What good is it to get visitation right to the Imperial Reserve from History: Descended from Heroes when the guards keep you away all the times you want to enter?

(Also it might be good if you found some good way in it would remembered for the next time you need it)

• 2 weeks later...

Hamminess and Academagia villainy go hand-in-hand, so I'm willing to give that one the benefit of the doubt.

It just figures.

“You… What are you doing here, child?”

“I had a dream last night that your flash flood destroyed my town, my friends, and everything we live for. I’m here to stop you!” You declare a boldly as you can.

“HAHAHAHA! Do you know who you’re dealing with?”

He points his wand toward you and starts to draw phemes.

You realize he is about to cast a spell on you, so you think of a way to counter.

Confound description say its usually cast with extra Pheme what just isn't possible for the player because it have no roll! Could you add a simple Negation based roll in the range 2-4 to it so the description about the extra Pheme is correct again?

Edit: Also the targeting is strange as you have to set a target for each of the attribute debuff separate but nothing for the failure Chance.

• 3 months later...

Found something in the last modbase

Random Event Health and Illness 10 Exit 2 Benefits [Expand]Expand Subject/Skill Step/Parent Skill/Selection of Parent Skill/Zoology (Skill)/Choice of Skill what shouldn't work.

Also can the Random Professor replaced with Regault Pachait as I had a different Professor mentioned in the Investigation as in the main text.

• 4 weeks later...

Funny Adventure loop Enchanted Organ 06 the Exit 3 (infiltration) send you back to Enchanted Organ 05 on a success what in return send you on all success direct to Enchanted Organ 06. I think either the exit 3 of Enchanted Organ 06 need to be locked after used once or go to Enchanted Organ 07 as the other success exits do.

• 11 months later...

Because I play current the pre Steam version I best report here because I think its probably a still unfixed bug even in the most up to date version:

For Familiar Adventure Monkey 01 when I manage to success with the investigation the exit 1 don't show up as it is supposed. The Existence/Memory/Library Dance School=[Existence]Prerequisite, Existence/Character/Actors/Actors/Adventures/Familiar Adventure Monkey 01/563873 check in the mod base looks very strange to me.

• 2 months later...

Its probably to late (and might be fixed) but in the DLC 16 version of the game and the last working modbase I can't see how to unlock the Enchant exit (Exit 08) of Student Adventure Cirillo Laziosi 02. At last according to the modbase in this and the previous steps of this adventure I couldn't find where the needed memory is set.

The Old School Map from Student Adventure Marc Sury 06 Exit 1 (and probably other) is of type Map and so can't be used in year 1.

According to Modbase 4 should Culiman's Shack give "1 Skill Step Expansion to three random subskills" but the effect Increase Random Skill Magnitude 3 Increase]Increase Subject/Skill Level/Random Skill (Default) looks like its one Random skill by 3 level.

(Sorry I current go trough the modbase in look for a good way to train Calligraphy ^^)

Archived