• The German Kriegsmarine
    • The Polish Navy
    • The Spanish Navy
    • The Turkish Navy
    • Royal Netherlands Navy
    • The French Navy
  2. 2. Forgot Russia

• The Soviet Navy
    • I prefer Freedom and choose one of the navys in question one!
    • The Canadian Navy

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still split between the Americans and the British

But yeah, I'd go for the Canadians, who helped the Allies win the Battle of the Atlantic.

I do understand a bit why they aren't a separate faction, as their role was largely in supporting roles and not really in offensive operations. However, they arguably had more of an impact in WWII than Royal Netherlands Navy, despite lacking any capital ships.

I'm still split between the Americans and the British

But yeah, I'd go for the Canadians, who helped the Allies win the Battle of the Atlantic.

I do understand a bit why they aren't a separate faction, as their role was largely in supporting roles and not really in offensive operations. However, they arguably had more of an impact in WWII than Royal Netherlands Navy, despite lacking any capital ships.

At this time, Canada has ships in game but is not a faction for starting in. You're best bet for that would be rolling with the British.

Alright, but we saw her pic, right?

Or are you telling me it might be changed or something?

I'm going to re-check but I don't recall seeing her picture myself. Only ones I know are Pola, Nera and Espero. Please standby.

Edit: yes I see her confirmed in the trailer.

Edit #2:

tumblr_o68ie9btil1tpobwfo5_1280.jpg

The teams makes each one more interesting than the last. I have read and researched more ships I have never heard of because of other people in this forum.

Yeah, that's totally what I like about the team. Plus it's always good to find little tidbits that I've missed on the ships.

FEUER! My lovely Bismarck a happy lvl 97, and not sunk :)

Saw the anniversary postings on Twitter about HMS Hood, and then today about Bismarck. May both be well respected. Ah, my lovely waifu, Bismarck :wub:

I'd be amused if I could even win her over playing as the Canadians, yet be forced to start as the Germans first. Whenever I do get her in VB shall be a glorious day the Morgana's should steer clear of my fleet. Unlocking Canada by playing UK sounds like a pain, yet I guess I'd have to do that also. Such indirect fun ^_^

FEUER! My lovely Bismarck a happy lvl 97, and not sunk :)

Saw the anniversary postings on Twitter about HMS Hood, and then today about Bismarck. May both be well respected. Ah, my lovely waifu, Bismarck :wub:

I'd be amused if I could even win her over playing as the Canadians, yet be forced to start as the Germans first. Whenever I do get her in VB shall be a glorious day the Morgana's should steer clear of my fleet. Unlocking Canada by playing UK sounds like a pain, yet I guess I'd have to do that also. Such indirect fun ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwYeWDVn4vQ

You say "well respected" and yet my thought on Rodnol is that she'd love to rub it in Bismarck's face about being the only battleship in history to hit another with a torpedo, those being Rodnol hitting Bismarck, and gloating at how much firepower she got to pour into Bis. (I'm modeling her personality on Admiral Rodney who was well known as a glory hound and was motivated by prize money more than anything)

You say "well respected" and yet my thought on Rodnol is that she'd love to rub it in Bismarck's face about being the only battleship in history to hit another with a torpedo, those being Rodnol hitting Bismarck, and gloating at how much firepower she got to pour into Bis. (I'm modeling her personality on Admiral Rodney who was well known as a glory hound and was motivated by prize money more than anything)

Now, now. I'm trying to be neutral & kind here, yet you're now boasting so I believe I'd need to summon all the RCN to back Bismarck to mess with your Rodnol if you continue puffing up like that. Let's just note Bismarck's passing (which is no longer) while praising a new found alliance being first done in Victory Belles :P. Let's send our hot air towards the Morgana, not some trivial sibling-styled brawl.

(My attempt at trying to add humour in return)

The two Nelson sisters are gonna be a blast. Rodnol the boastful glory hound and Nelsol the almost bi-polar gal who is easily swooned by praise

The two Nelson sisters are gonna be a blast. Rodnol the boastful glory hound and Nelsol the almost bi-polar gal who is easily swooned by praise

I am not! wait.. yes I totally am.

Archived