Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association Bingo, Round 9!

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are 5 ships on that board on page 1 I believe can be hood, if you people want to vote for them.

They are: A1, A2, B2, D3, C4. I believe the last two have the highest chance of being hood.

There are 5 ships on that board on page 1 I believe can be hood, if you people want to vote for them.

They are: A1, A2, B2, D3, C4. I believe the last two have the highest chance of being hood.

>They are: A1, A2, B2, D3, C4.

(not Hood) ,? ,? ,Canarias ,Wicher

*popcorn*

D3 is Canarias, a Kickstarter campaign belle for the $400+ tier. She is not Hood.

Edit: rereading Lipstig's thing, he called out that one before me. foiled again! Though, Lipstig, why are you sure that A1 is not Hood. of the three non-campaign belles remaining, A1 actually looks like the most likely design for a proper, well-mannered royal battlecruiser.

Okay, it's been a while since we had a non-European, Non-Japanese Belle. India accounts for a HUGE swath of humanity and as yet has seen no love. Since there's as yet no Chinese belle, I shall vote for Miss Rawalpindi.

E4

F3 is most definitely not Hood.

ss%20%282016-07-22%20at%2007.58.31%29.jp

Well fck, I sure never saw that (or did and end up forgetting).

I can't wrap my head around destroyers being older-teens to young adults. Too much KanColle stuck on the brain.

You know what? I originally wanted Lexy but even though it's going to lose I'm changing over to D1. I work at the Pearl Harbor historic sites and it would be cool to see a ship that was there during the attack. That plus I get to see that girls mooring point with its name written on it and I want to see your take on what kind of girl she was.

Archived