Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

given the 4 post discussion (with the first my suggestion) we had above I'm confused for what part of the posting it is meant ^^

• Some people certainly don't look forward to that date.
  • No, they do not.

(At least I'm pretty sure that's what was meant.)

Mod base: Lambert's adventure should hand out an attribute or item or something, or at least a relationship max increase. +2 relationship with Lambert and +2 SS to a skill you've likely already maxed isn't really enough for an end of a student adventure. Further, the Magical Hand Mirror you get from completing Silke's adventure is...somewhat confusing. It's a common item that costs 600+ Pims and has the effect of...+1 Negation Methods. That's it. Probably needs a rebalance.

Allow to apply for the year 2 class including extra class and be senior student to some 1st year already before the students return home.

This way build up favour for extra class, college change and be a senior student from year 1 can be used without problems of the relationship drain in the summer holiday.

From a story perspective the Academagia administration also would be happy to know about the students plans early and not just 2-3 days before the year starts.

Allow to apply for the year 2 class including extra class and be senior student to some 1st year already before the students return home.

This way build up favour for extra class, college change and be a senior student from year 1 can be used without problems of the relationship drain in the summer holiday.

From a story perspective the Academagia administration also would be happy to know about the students plans early and not just 2-3 days before the year starts.

But... Bureaucracy....

My problem with the Library of Mantle and Stars as it is right now is that the 2 SS increase is kind of a waste for Astrology, if it was i.e. Arithmetic with 50% skills that need 2 step to increase I maybe would use it my self as I could avoid to use selective focus.

But given that Library of Mantle and Stars is usualy the first usable library from Library Knowledge it have to be clear weaker then The Library of Manetele and a bit weaker or around even with The Library of Longshade.

The problem is that The library of Manetele is actual Free, Revision and Forge. With Forge it give a skill set that is uninteresting for many Mage builds as it only comes realy into play when focusing on Enchant/Artifice.

So if my idea of limiting the free choice is not well recived then the other way would be limit its full usefulness to around 20 uses to be similiar to the The Library of Longshade.

Maybe 1 SS Random Astrology, 1 SS The Everard Equation and 1 SS free choice would do the trick, but I'm not sure if this would suite this library.

Right now I publish a personal mod where I set the Library of Mantle and Stars to give 1 SS Random Astrology, 1 SS Danger Sense and 1 SS free choice because I think Danger Sense could also be a interesting skill to be linked with that library.

Right now I publish a personal mod where I set the Library of Mantle and Stars to give 1 SS Random Astrology, 1 SS Danger Sense and 1 SS free choice because I think Danger Sense could also be a interesting skill to be linked with that library.

Are you using an old PC without newer Windows updates or did you get a working mod tool somewhere?

Agreed, having one adventure slot just to say, let's for for the worm or that other thing... Seems excessive... Surely you can decide and do it, rather than having to run an extra adventure for deciding to go for each readgent, Before actually going....

If possible can someone of the team go over the turtle adventure?

Not only sound nearly all of the steps as if they should happen at the same day but also according to the mod db many of the skills and attributes for the rolls are based on the very bad Luck, Finesse or Charisma (all 1) Attributes.

Beside the idea with Phase Walking sound nice to overcome the weakness of the turtle but is in my opinion to close related to gate magic for a year 1 familiar.

Except this Phase Walking is actual a form of personal dream control then the breaks and direct continue the adventure weeks later at the same spot would work fine.

On the other hand if it is not dream based to leave AI behind for weeks and hope i.e. the pirate ship not fly away with AI on board would be kind of stupid

Alternative the description why you need to catch a ride on step 1 need to removed what is also OK as the adventure is with 12 steps fare to long for a familiar adventure anyway.

When I'm already on removing steps why is there a indirect yes / no question if you want to break the adventure in 05 when the adventure is not played in one go?

Also there is the mention to swim away from a pirate ship in this step ... really it must be a dream.

Schwarzbart;

Hmm- will ask about it!

Edit:

"It's technically in the Synchronicity/Mind Bridging sphere (and therefore occasionally regarded as the next best thing to Mastery), though some would argue it's more properly Astrology. That said, the ability definitely isn't taught at the school at any class we've seen so far; it's actually more or less inherent in these Familiars themselves.

It is a dream. The turtle travels through the storyline during sleep breaks, and is with the PC when conscious."

Thanks for the info so it fall into the speciality of Finus Piaxenza?

btw. about your problems in seeing notifications when a new PM arrives is the setting when you open a thread you not get the notification set to "Turn Notifications OFF"?

In my thread with you it is at "Turn Notifications OFF" and I get the info via mail and in the top when open the forum.

Its left below the Participants.

Can Student Adventure Rixenda 5b be removed from the chain? As it is right now it give you a indirect question if you want to take a break or not with no roll and that for a separate adventure call!

Also there is a research investigation that give out a CoS but there is no roll at all!

Beside it is very strange that if you select "Do nothing and enjoy the good laugh." have you retry the same step ... given the Research Investigation text info you should allow the player have a Law and Social skill based follow up to allow the art to be accepted as it is.

If there is a new path is added then 5b should direct go to the next steps without break.

Bug: Student Adventure Rixenda 6b exit 34 success give +1 to Art what can't work out maybe there are even more such bad improvements in this adventure?

Edit: The "Temporary Revision of Knowledge" Description say "Though the thought of Revision is that of a permanent change, there are, on occasion, temporary revisions" that is actual the opposite of how Revision magic works to my knowledge so maybe change or remove this part?

• 2 weeks later...