Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 50: Vote by Sunday, 7/2, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since nobody has posted one yet, I'm supplying my candidate for the most hectic board ever!  I've included the Morgana and Unconfirmed ships, and I will provide the warning that there is about a 0.000000001% chance that even if they win, they will be interviewed.  If you want your vote to be guaranteed an interview, stick to A1, B1, A2, and B2.  I'll give my vote for B1.

The worst Voting board.png

Thinking about it, we only have 4 confirmed belles left to interview... Wonder what will happen after those 4 are elected... Will interviews stop until beta launch? Or will voting be blind? Just say a ship commissioned before September 1939 and hope it has a Belle that can be interviewed! Voting will really be a gamble then!

3 hours ago, Shin Kazama said:

Thinking about it, we only have 4 confirmed belles left to interview... Wonder what will happen after those 4 are elected... Will interviews stop until beta launch? Or will voting be blind? Just say a ship commissioned before September 1939 and hope it has a Belle that can be interviewed! Voting will really be a gamble then!

Well we got 4 weeks to go. Other possible scenarios might bring an update with new ingame footage or the editors start to decide which ship we get. And someday the host will appear and it's a go.

Light cruisers of the Imperial Japanese Navy  -  Tenryū.  But I was going to vote for "Lucky ship", "Bohaterska szczęściara", ''Bottle of Whiskey", "Torpedokreuzer", "Iceland taxi" and "ポーランドの 雪風" .... ORP ''Błyskawica" :(

Archived