On 7/17/2017 at 5:44 PM, von_Lipstig said:
  Hide contents

>_<

Reveal hidden contents

General Q: p 21,32....

Reveal hidden contents

General Q: p 29

Hide contents

*Add "Establishing fanon before realease of canon" to crimes time paradoxes list*

Reveal hidden contents

About 1,7kg of brain matter per head <_<

*FAQ when?*

search-fu training.jpg

*popcorn*

Fanon will always exist, before or after canon. Hell I'm in no way trying to establish anything. My story is me writing about a game that I support and find the setting genuinely interesting enough to write something about it. Priority 1 when I'm writing is the characterization of Jack, Manchester, and whoever else pops up. I want to get them right. Then I look at what is available canon wise that can answer questions. If not, I ask the other fanfic writers and we come up with some idea. Heck some I've asked in gen questions to work out if certain things work or not. So I'm putting canon before fanon wherever possible. I'm going to get stuff wrong that the team will correct later or make clear, or maybe stuff that I write is confirmed. That's just how writing about a form of media works. Fanon existed the moment people started wondering questions about VB. Not with the fics.

Edited by Wellington99

35 minutes ago, Wellington99 said:

Fanon existed the moment people started wondering questions about VB. Not with the fics.

Wisdom