I can indeed help out if required
DLC 17 Bugs
Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:36 AM
I would be happy to help with testing as well.
Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:32 AM
Same here. I've been playing the game for about 3 years and I'd be happy to do some beta testing.
1. BTW, In character creation, the new omen Three Suns, doesn't grey out the other omens when selected, thus allowing for the selection of multiple omens.
2. Also the Astrology: Midnight option probably shouldn't be allowed in combination with Three Suns, unless the player is born at a location in which the sun is visible at midnight...
3. Graphical glitch: Select: Cast Spell or Use Item on the calendar and it will display a transparent white overlay if you don't have any spells or items available to use. The click back on Choose Action or Use Ability and parts of the list will still have the transparent white overlay. You may have to scroll up or down to see it.
4. Text display glitch: Portion of previous event or adventure shows after advance to the next phase.
5. Text display glitch: The indent for the blue large letter at the beginning of a section of text is showing up in the second column instead of next to the large blue letter.
6. Skills display inconvenience: The skills list on the left hand side doesn't "word wrap" so the level of the skill isn't displayed if the name is wider than the viewable window area. The same is true for Relationships list on the right hand side, where then names cut off if wider than the column width.
Good luck on the patch.
Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:42 PM
Not sure if it helps the Team, but with the "freeze on entering the last name in character creation" bug, trying to load a 2nd instance of Academagia will unfreeze it.
Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:16 PM
Heh, I agree, but:
If the program is multi-threaded, it's not unusual to create a shared memory space between instances to check for and prevent the loading of multiple instances. So likely something in the multiple instance check is unblocking it.
So not as far fetched as it sounds.
I can confirm that the second instance did exit instead of loading. This is new functionality maybe because of Steam DRM preventing multiple instances, or intended design for the new UI. The old version lets you open as many instances as you desire.
Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:26 PM
>_> I have a character near complete that is using Three Suns and Shattered mirrors, does that mean this character is screwed or can he possibly survive the transfer to the future games?
Posted Today, 05:18 AM