Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 17 Bugs

Schwarzbart

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the last minute change of the empty Player Clique at game start brocken the clique.

I managed to add Neta to my clique but I'm not informed about her and also didn't get her clique ability!

Seconded - I have clique problems as well. I was "half-informed" about Neta and Leopold (daily schedules start showing appropriately), but I don't have information on their Attributes, Skills, and Abilities, and their Clique abilities aren't having any effect either.

I can confirm that this problem does NOT go away after a Steam re-verification of my local install, also.

Schwarzbart - no chance you're playing Hedi also? (I've only checked Hedi playthroughs so far.)

EDIT: Nevermind - checked another house, and same problems occur regardless... at least, with every possible clique member I've tried so far.

I feel like I should mention: The final beta version we got started us with a half-dozen or so kids already in our Clique for beta-testing purposes, who's abilities just kind of vanished whenever they wanted to for no discernible reason(s). Hence, not a bug that we really could have noticed. Older beta versions didn't do the "start the PC in an empty Clique" thing, either.

Not quite sure why that last minute change was made, to be perfectly honest, even if it didn't break things horribly. Legate, care to enlighten us?

I have access to Aaran's clique ability Luck for Health, and what he does during the day but nothing else. I don't know if I have Ana's ability or not.

I also had the Familiar name bug, where it asks me to name Pamela, my actual familiar, and then my clique.

In the first step of Time to be Counted it says (?) rather than a student's name. Its one of the boys, but I'm not sure who its suppose to be. It happens when you fail the Cryptology option.

I've got this most peculiar issue where when typing in my character's last name, the game freezes up for about half a minute and then I get this. Tell me there's a way to make steam less obtrusive!

snoxnl.png

Yeah =(. Doesn't appear to be an option to do so as a default for all users.....

@Metis - you can change the screenshot shortcut in Steam settings to use something other than F12 as a temp solution. Longer term though solution - any suggestions for what we should change it to?

When I am looking at the dayreport, there is a way to turn off notifications about rumors (the thought-bubble thing), I then hit it and read how my day went - when I then close the report, and then open it (or another) report again, the thought-bubble stays grayed out, but the rumors are still showing.

---

I also had the familiar naming Pamela and then naming my actual familiar thing.

And yep, if you are supposed to be informed about the goings-on with your friends (actually informing you about the stats and such) then that isn't happening currently when you befriend people.

Edit: Actually I think I found out what the issue is with cliques. The problem is (at least in my game) is that I am not actually part of the clique that I have recruited my friends into. I noticed it when I trained my company - and didn't get any skill increases. So I took at peek at the members of the clique, and apparently I'm not there. Sniff.

"All by myself, don't wanna be... all by myself,... anymore"

May not be a new bug, but I've never seen the event before.

In a random event involving a older? student named Gasparo Vasari and vandalism. When he first speaks to the player it says &Player Name& and doesn't link like its suppose to. It happens twice more when talking to his teacher.

Also, Metis: That's how Carmine's hair looks in my game?

I don't know if it's new, but I think there's a minor bug with the display of skill maxima.

I had Negation Spells at the skill maxima at 11. Then I cashed in a favor with Orsi and expanded the skill maxima by one.

However, clicking on the skill still told me that the skill was at the maximum at 11. I could still normally train the skill to 12, but now the game tells me that I'm just one skill step away from 13. xD

Though I can't actually train the skill anymore, despite what the game tells me.

And in the Random Event MKA - Miya - Makeup it says (Character)Character/Female/Selection/Miya Hikari instead of just her name,

Archived