Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

On 8/15/2010 at 8:09 PM, Arkius said:

Mouse over.

I suggest being able to get hints on mouse-overs, especially in the Calendar.

It's frustrating not being able to see what exam your having.

It would be alot more fun, if you could "prepare", through spells and abilites if you knew what exam you were preparing for.

Also I suggest to show your current "Friendship-level" When you have an option to pick on to improve friendship with.(Through "Encourage fellow Student" or "Gossip" or "Review Homework)

https://academagia.fandom.com/wiki/Exams:_A_Guide#Exam_Dates_and_Details this is an external source but still a good way to know when your exams are

5 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

https://academagia.fandom.com/wiki/Exams:_A_Guide#Exam_Dates_and_Details this is an external source but still a good way to know when your exams are

I earlier suggested that the schedule, instead of simply saying "Exam", could say "[Subject's name] Exam". Is that an improvement for Y2 that we will see?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Rhialto said:

@Legate of Mineta: Are there plans to have Cante Caviti interested in Pelia in any Way? I mean, he is interested in Alchemy, and she is a genuine alchemist.

if Pelia join the same year as the player or if Cante is in the clique of the character that helped Pelia then there might interactions between them. But if Pelia end in a different year then the player, as told by the Legate already, interactions between students of the same year as the player and Pelia will be extrem limited especial if they are not from Morvidus.

So IMHO there are to many ifs to write a big player made adventure about. I also think for Cate specific the chance that he get under the wings of year 4 or even year 5 Vernin student with focus on Alchemy then that he come into contact with the suspected year 3 Pelia (Morivdus and Vernin are rivals after all)

14 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

if Pelia join the same year as the player or if Cante is in the clique of the character that helped Pelia then there might interactions between them. But if Pelia end in a different year then the player, as told by the Legate already, interactions between students of the same year as the player and Pelia will be extrem limited especial if they are not from Morvidus.

So IMHO there are to many ifs to write a big player made adventure about. I also think for Cate specific the chance that he get under the wings of year 4 or even year 5 Vernin student with focus on Alchemy then that he come into contact with the suspected year 3 Pelia (Morivdus and Vernin are rivals after all)

But random events reveal that Cante is willing to purchase dubious potions from people claiming to be alchemists, so I can easily imagine his actively seeking out Pelia, a genuine alchemist, regardless of their difference in years. But I would not dare to write such content because I have no idea how Pelia would react, how far Cante would go in such efforts, and whether the interactions should be incorporated into the Vernin-Morvidus rivalry. I am glad, though, that the Team apparently has plans.

• 1 month later...

@Legate of Mineta: Was the exceptionally pious nature-loving student emulating clergy of a goddess given the name Eliana as a deliberate reference to the Eliyanas - Lykian nature spirits (nymphs, basically) dedicated to a goddess? This is an obscure reference, but when I readed about the Eliyanas and their role, Eliana Carosi leaped into my mind - especially once I learned that some people spell Eliana as "Eliyana".

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Rhi;

You mean, an in-game p&p game? I don't think I can comment. :)

Yes; nothing interactive, you understand - just references to people playing such games (with perhaps an option to gain skills for a character by having the cvharacter play them). Can you now answer?