Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Leoshi;

1) That's probably an anachronism. I'll send it along. :)

2) Swimwear in this period are undergarments, which more or less cover the whole body.

3) Too broad a question, as there are many cultural styles.

4) I think you'll find that out in a future Sphinx DLC Adventure. :)

5) What Schwarzbart said; also, they are sometimes open to non-Students.

6) Many different projects related to artificing. Rarely anything as advanced as a golem.

7) Hmm, a short guide? Hmmm. In essence, the goal is to move the ball into the opponent's goal area. Alternatively, you can try to score a variable amount of points by 'casting' the ball at a Tabula which sits atop a pole in the center of the field. These basics are mostly true for the non-magical, original version, too.

8) No, it's not required, but it's often done, as Students are proud of their companions. All Familiars must be registered with the University, though, so your Regent always knows.

9) Quick, Orso! Someone is investigating the University's finances! :)

10) [Redacted.] ;)

Schwarzbart;

I think I remember that adventure. Thanks.

Legate;

2) If they cover the entire body then Random Event Athletics 4 has become invalid. laugh.gif

3) Can I assume briefs / boxer shorts style is also included into the mix? For comedy purposes of course.

4)

5) I wonder what a Regent will think when they see a kid bring in a (faux) dragon into the room.

9) Well considering how often the students get attacked (Giant plants, pirates, wild animals) ...

10) Then I shall make my own dimension by the power of Greyskull! ... I mean IMAGINATION .

And another way to say 10)

Are there any another worlds or dimensions that a really REALLY powerful mage could go to?laugh.gif

Schwarzbart;

Revise reality. laugh.gif

Legate;

Nitpicker: 1 ; Legate: 0 tongue.gif

So I'll go with swimming trunks.

Could you also explain what Vettor meant when he said

"Some of those girls wanted to come out, and, between you and me, it wasn't the ones with good-natured senses of humor." <Failure text for Exit 1

I'm a little lost here.

What Schwarzbart said. :)

The Main Tower is formally 'The Academagia,' but it's known on campus as the Main Tower, the Old Tower or the Great Hall (since that's where you are, when you first enter.)

Edit: In old texts, it is sometimes called 'The Observatory' or 'The Observatory of Verus,' as it is built on the site of the old Observatory. Indeed, it incorporates some of that structure...

oh it is below ground?... well that was,.. well schite. Well, fiction is fiction I suppose. I should've asked earlier... (or not at all hehe)

all things considered it would make sense, more room to expand down there. Still.

Hmph. Regardless, this just ruined the good feeling in my stomach from finishing homework. I do hope you are happy! :P

Ah well, something to consider on the train tomorrow. The reception is above or below ground? How are the stairs down to the main library? Also, can you borrow books if you sign them out? /and if yes, how is that done? Making a dual pair of slips, one to replace the book and one to the librarian? How long are you allowed to borrow them?

Adrian;

The reception is above ground. There is more than one staircase down to the Library, each one a representation of a certain period or style of art.

You may borrow some books; the Library places a Seal book (and, more rarely, a Geasa on the borrower), so that it can be recovered if not brought back within the agreed upon time frame. :)

The length of the borrowing period is negotiated with the Librarians, depending on what you need the book for.

So if the library is underground, then what other rooms are underground too?

And could I get a confirmation here? During exam months, students can go anywhere to study right? Does it matter if we do it outside the school? At least for first years I mean.

Would it be proper for me to imagine the students in Skyrim robes? More specifically, the Apprentice robes of Restoration. Though I suspect this is what they wear when going on field-trips.

Or can I imagine people wearing clothes in the style of Assassin's Creed?

But most importantly, why do pirates even think of attacking an academy full of mages? wink.gif

Leoshi;

Some of the advanced Classes are held underground. Otherwise, it's mostly for storage and...dangerous things. :)

Students can study anywhere on campus, but not in the Upper City. The Academagia strongly discourages Students from going out there to begin with. :)

Most people will be wearing clothing to Assassin's Creed, yes.

For the Pirates...well, they don't seem to be the wisest Pirates, do they? ;)

BeautyPoo;

Either that or *Gasp* All our fees were not used for maintenance! It's for getting the pirates to attack the school to challenge the students!

I don't know, paying pirates to steal precious treasures seems a bit too extreme to me. (e.g. That Durand adventure where pirates stole rubies)

...I can't believe restarting the router actually worked.

By the way, is performing Mastery on yourself possible? I got some ideas about that.... :mellow:

CremePudding is back? Prepare the wards, you will not escape again!

And you are too late! I already suggested DLC 15 to be Horror and Romance combined! Mwahaha!

*Ahem* Anyway, dental hygiene. Do they have tooth-brushes and toothpaste yet?