Black Chicken Studios Forums

Similar Games

reckonersr

21 minutes ago, Rhialto said:

@Ascartand: I have only played through two routes thus far - Delacroix's and Blaise's. I preferred Delacroix's - though in fairness, Blaise's, as a secret route, was rather short.

I blundered into Blaise on my first run, my current objective is to side with the headmaster and try to ensure their success.

27 minutes ago, Ascartand said:

I blundered into Blaise on my first run, my current objective is to side with the headmaster and try to ensure their success.

The secret route involves

Blaise getting expelled (which always happens) and the PC rescuing Blaise from the mines while being nice to Blaise - and pining for Blaise when ever possible.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/738270/Ciel_Fledge_A_Daughter_Raising_Simulator/

Ciel Fledge was released some days back. Its a daughter raising game where you plan the weekly actions of her. You can set 1 action for each day but have to set all 7 days of the week at once  after you confirmed the week the game go trough the actions of the week and sometimes give you the option the join in event. This events require fast actions from the player using the same system with different goals and rules each time. You can set the game to reject this events by default but you still have to use the event system for the fights during the explorations and you be forced to do at last one week long exploration that have multiple combat events.

Because I'm current only in year 3 and the 1st stage of 3 stages in this game I can't tell if you have to do more explorations then the forced one or if later some other forced events are showing up.

After Chinese Parents I think this is the next game showing how time slot management games could be done over years in a good way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2020 at 4:32 PM, Nyaa said:

I am back to recommend Amazing Cultivation Simulator. It have a partially translated English mod.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/955900/Amazing_Cultivation_Simulator/

A Towns like city builder with a martial arts / cultivator fantasy mid - end game? Sound interesting but I wait if it ever make it out of Early Access and give us a English translation.

47 minutes ago, Rhialto said:

Will it be for PC? Or only for Nintendo Switch?

Both I believe since it was through PC Gamer that they announced the game.

In other news. Bannerlord is released in Early Access.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...