Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 15 Bugs

Schwarzbart

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pheme: Thought - The description claims a 1 point bonus to Creativity, Dialectic, and Intelligence (at a cost of 4 this is a phenomenal buy!) but in reality it give +1 Creativity and Dialectic and +4 Intelligence! My character was using this pheme to buff for exams (with 6th finger) and now has an Intelligence of 53 for the next 7 days.

Study Natural Philosophy - This NPC ability appears to have an issue a clique member of mine (Luti) keeps using it and failing even though it has no rolls, and none of those skills are maxed. I think as it's set as a "choice of subskill" and he knows none of the subskills of Natural Philosophy he can never use this successfully. I've scene this fail with other students in the past, and I don't think really any of them have the natural philosophy sub skills open. Maybe not an error per say, but it'd be a lot better probably if it just randomly granted one step expansion to natural philosophy.

Random Event Friendship 2 - Endurance exit tries to expand your "DELETE - Obedience (Skill)"

A minor typo in the lore 'A beautiful lie' (And a beautiful poem too) 'more stunning then sunshine on the darkest day' ~ Should be 'than'.

In lore again: 'Best Plans Fall to Pieces, by Wentell Seeburg III' 'take a long trip withe some trusted friends' An 'e' sneaked up on 'with' :)

Not 100% sure but it looks like Student Adventure Durand 1 missing a complet exit acording to the modbase 4 because the investigation gives you a memory and telling you that you found a secret entrance but there is no exit to this.

(Still playing my DLC 15 game)

Hmmm. I think I'd be more interested in turning "Lose" to "Win" via magic, without Mastery. :)

On a slight sidebar due to the previous question.... What would the difficulty rating be for one to mimic each of the 10 biblical plauges on Egypt?

• 4 weeks later...

Found a bug with the Shade Bond Adventure 08a, it has no exits so the adventure just ends and you can't move onto the the next part.

From looking in the mod tools both exits require a memory, You are Dreaming, so i'm guessing its caused by not being given that memory when we're supposed to, Shade Bond Adventure 05c i think from the text, and thus not unlock the exits when we get to 08a.

In the lore 'Dance Poem- To and Fro' I think I found a spelling error and something bothers me about the first rhyme.

"Let tiny feet race across the grass,

Let laughter flow and last and last,

Let the creatures here a gay little song,

(I'm no poet, but as a suggested fix: Let laughter flow to keep and pass,)

And I think 'here' should be 'hear'. I can't say for sure but it would make sense to me, and it is an easy typing mistake.

Darcher's Rhyme is great though :lol:

Archived