Black Chicken Studios Forums

Similar Games

reckonersr

It looks similar because I believe that they made your character another "Chosen One". After all what do you call someone who has a unique ability that can help solve the current issue which coincidentally matches your ability. Regardless I hope that its actually decent. I would be very happy if they made it that the four houses has unique friends that are locked if you are not part of them and that they appear as antagonists if you weren't during the school days. I doubt that though.

• 2 weeks later...

You can move most of the furniture and workbenches but if you need them made from a different material because of the Feng Shui effect you have to make them new.  Also Walls, Doors and Floor can only be destroyed and rebuild if you need a different layout or material. The problem for me right now is to find the right material and to know how you have to arrange things for the right Feng Shui effect. But maybe I'm just to stupid to understand it despite reading a guide 😵.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 5:55 AM, Schwarzbart said:

The Amazing Cultivation Simulator is now put to a release in November. But the news sound more like some situation (running out of money?) force them to do the release 1 month early instead that they are happy with the version they will have to put as 1.0 .

It's a parody on Cyberpunk 2077's delayed announcement. The same yellow background too.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nyaa said:

It's a parody on Cyberpunk 2077's delayed announcement. The same yellow background too.

Ohh, I see, Cyberpunk isn't a game I waiting for. That why I only know from the RPS page that it is delayed and that there is some shit going that they let their team work crunch times despite their announced that they wouldn't do so.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante" is an amazing game which I find to be rather interesting, based upon what I have played in the free demo. Not as diverse as Academagia in its options or as original in its setting (but then, few are), but an interesting break from religions which are mangled versions of Christianity or Greco-Roman polytheism. Its religion is based, it seems to me, upon Hinduism, albeit as filtered through Russian (presumably) Christian worldview (the developers are Russians, but the game's English is perfect for all except for pedants such as I am - and is, no offence, better than the English in portions of Academagia) with a fantasy setting. Apologies for going on about the religious aspect - religions have long interested me. The setting is interesting also, with humans as elves' slaves and magic rare but despised/illegal.

• 4 weeks later...