Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rhialto

How goes the Progress for Y2?

Wow. I have been waiting for year two for eight and a half years! Where are all the billionaire gaming nerds who can fund independent projects on a lark with their own pocket change? There is something wrong with the world without them.

2 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Ray;

We expect a way in the converter. :)

Is the Converter nearly done?

I suspect the converter is not even started as it was said its the last thing they will make before a release.

Yup. I'm sure the Beta for Y2 will emerge before we hear of the converter.

In any case, Legate... How is Y2's UI developing? I still haven't seen a new map of Mineta surface on Deviant Art.I would think that such a thing would be posted there if it exists, but since the Team is so blasted secretive it could go either way.

I think the new map will be ingame and the one BCS use for them self is filled with marker we player never should see.

16 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Rhi;

There's been a steady trickle, yes. :)

Has this steady trickle included any thing that you could list, rather akin to Dwarf Fortress change logs?

@Legate of Mineta: What would qualify as a portion of a steady trickle of updates that could be listed to the public. Also, it is wrong that I am encouraged by the fact that your words are "not yet" rather than merely "no"?

I assume that "strike the earth!" is a Dwarf Fortress reference. I play not that game, but love the idea of such a detailed game - with such detailed development logs.