Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

sorry :'(

lol it's alright, I think we're all pacing the cage in anticipation. Knowing feeding time draws near. (Feeding time is release date FYI, soon BCS, soon)

Legate, the FACEHARD program up on which your damage calculation is based only works with armor above 76.2mm. How will the programs deal with armor that is less that that, such as the armor (or lack thereof) on most destroyers, and in the superstructures of most ships?

I see, so it's entirely possible for high tier armor piercing shells to pass through a destroyer doing no critical damage. (Although leaving a rather large hole in whatever unfortunate surface it contacts.)

I see, so it's entirely possible for high tier armor piercing shells to pass through a destroyer doing no critical damage. (Although leaving a rather large hole in whatever unfortunate surface it contacts.)

It's like in WoWS where a shell will go right through without detonating. Shells go so far and then detonate. If there's less armor, then they'll go further. That's why battleships always overpenetrate destroyers

It's like in WoWS where a shell will go right through without detonating. Shells go so far and then detonate. If there's less armor, then they'll go further. That's why battleships always overpenetrate destroyers

I understand that, although I do wonder how they'll calculate that damage. It's bound to be significantly less than an AP shell that penetrates and detonates, but will the chances of a critical hit differ in any significant manner?

If I was to record random audio and edit it to be a 'morgana captain' where would I post it?

If by where you mean a site for the audio file, why not post it on SoundCloud and then post the link here or in a new topic?

If I was to record random audio and edit it to be a 'morgana captain' where would I post it?

If you're asking where to post it on the forum, since it's a piece of fan work it fits in the Writer's Corner.

I and my friends have built a fan group,and we plan to make a mod to translate all texts into Chinese.But I don't know if the game allow to change it?

By the way,we all look forward to the game and is there any news about the Beta test? :)

You and your friends do realize how much text is (slated/estimated to be) in the game, right?

z-z;

WOW! That's going to be some dedication if you do! :)

The plan is to try to make the text as accessible as possible- of course, some text may be untranslatable, such as the ones in graphics, but we'll do our best. That may not be a launch feature, depending.

Beta goes by Release, so our first Go/No Go vote will be this week- I think they'll announce in the Update. If it's No Go, then it will go to the next Release, and so on. A similar process will be followed for Launch, too.

is there a chance for Random Players/Non-Backers to be able to join the Beta or Stress Test? or should we just patiently wait for the game to fully release?

lastly are custom titles possible? (other than Member/Advanced Member/Newbie)