Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Legate of Mineta

Fun with Greenlight

686 posts in this topic

Well, I guess the team underestimated the zeal of Academagia fans especially when the forums usually only have three or four people commenting almost on a daily basis. That said, I still haven't seen a fast greenlight campaign except now. I mean even the more non-niche games took longer.

I imagine his doctor is going to be very unamused when s/he hears about the patient suddenly having a bundle of work drop from the sky weeks earlier then expected.

Now I wonder how the Steam crowd is going to react to BCS' technique of schedule not-keeping. I mean one must assume that Valve gave them practice to spare, but... :rolleyes:

Oh that is easy. It is coming "Soon", Soon trademark, and other variations of Soon. Then the mind goes into the idea of: oh its coming soon. I will check back in a few days.

See? I am going inactive until a few days later(not really). I am sure that it will be released when I get back!

Don't you get it? It is coming soon, everyone keep the faith! *Goes into Song*

Was really, really shocking.

The lead developer is actually in the hospital for surgery, so you can imagine his surprise, too. ;)

I hope his surgery goes well!

Ah yessss, everything going well.

:). Well, to be fair- this game definitely has been around a while with a lot of fans for this kind of niche style. The game doesn't have a steep learning curve... but it is text heavy with lots of micromanagement involved.

Am I the only one who felt slightly worried about Nyaa's "yessss" comment? For the first time in ages I feel like I have been manipulated and it frightens me!

(Also congrats on getting Greenlit!)

Was really, really shocking.

The lead developer is actually in the hospital for surgery, so you can imagine his surprise, too. ;)

Well, this *was* a surprise as well. Glad to hear he is in recovery now, though.

So, Any word on When DLC 17 will pop up? Does this month sound possible? :)

Don't worry Free! Its coming soon!

So, Any word on When DLC 17 will pop up? Does this month sound possible? :)

Free;

Well, it's done. So I guess it's possible! But it will be released with the Steam client, and the lead just came out of the hospital, so...;)

Good to hear that it's done, but, eh...when is that Steam client expected to be released? It's a bit mean to have DLC 17 ready for release - finally - and then just sit on it for another month, non?

EDIT: Oh hi there page 22, didn't notice you before <_<.

Edited by Metis

Free;

Well, it's done. So I guess it's possible! But it will be released with the Steam client, and the lead just came out of the hospital, so... ;)

Now that Academagia got Greenlight so fast will there be the player test or will you release as fast as possible on steam and then push a content fix later?