Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

If I push any harder I risk doing permanent damage! I need to learn the more advanced spells to be effective against a will so strong! We're still only Y1 level!

*Gates in a hypnobeast*

Will we get a Sanity attribute at some point? When I think what happened to some of my chars alone during year 1 they probably would have no sanity left in a Cuthulu RPG.

First day already a ghost approach them then Evil Cult, Werwolf, Demon, Vampire or even a Dragon beside some other monster, not to forget a talking stone or muffin and a blood wall! Even toys become suddenly alive and fight the char. Good thing our student appears to have a extrem high Mental Endurance or they would go mad by all this.

I personally tend to use Stress Minimum as a shorthand for permanent mental scarring. Of course the game doesn't, so stuff like, say, getting kidnapped and seeing a guard run through with a sword during said kidnapping does nothing. It's something I'd implement in my planned modding madness, but I'm pretty sure since Y2 doesn't account for it, it'd be trouble.

1) Is there a background combination that make the parent to be worker at a shipyard and if so can you share it already?

Yes it was clearly shown in year 1 that vitality need a change or all way to damage someone need to increased each year.

But also Stress only worked as it should for the player thanks to the fixed level the emotions are activated or disabled what in return make the stress maximum irrelevant at some point.

Hmm. Is it [redacted] or can I ask what the physical demands are compared on Mastery compared to Gates? And indeed compared to the other pillars. I don't want to ask too much because I know you'll stay hush on it, but does Mastery have any relation to Gates as far as the physical stamina is concerned? My initial instinct was no because you said that Gates is unique in the physical requirements but I would just like some clarification, at least as far as our own understanding of those magics are concerned.

Also is it just me or are the images in your sigi not loading, legate?