Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Schwarzbart;

Yes, the bug is corrected. Sorry guys! :)

Edit: Mmmm...corrected, but a bit less stringent than it was before. You can skip class a touch more without too much danger.

Finally, ha! Be sure to tell the team to include the correct patch this time! haha!

Edit: will the import tool tell us what dlc a character was played under?

Speaking of Steam, can the Team confirm whether or not a GoG version will (not) exist? I vaguely recall that idea being mentioned before, but either without a clear answer or without an answer I managed to remember - likely the former, considering the (understandable) uncertainty.

Schwarzbart;

Well, you mustn't forget that Academagia is a hobby for we that work on it. A beloved hobby, but still part time for us. :)

Belles is full time for the ones working on it, though.

Are all projects except for VB "just" hobby or where at last the Kickstarter projects (planed) fulltime jobs for some?

Probably, but IIRC I'm afraid that there were more shortcomings pointed out during Academagia's initial release which haven't been addressed since, and it's hard to say that the Team never got the chance to fix them in the intervening years. Of course, good luck marketing any primarily text-based CYOA game in this day and age no matter how perfect it is or isn't. If not the game it'll be the competition that kills it.