Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Alright, the Team is mum on the Lady. :)

Free- sure, I'll ask them, although in the past I think they've refrained from outright bios.

Schwarzbart - As Metis notes, they all do not return (although they are all still at the Academy.) Their Y1 Tables remain, though, so you can call in those Favors in Y2 if you chose not to in Y1.

Given that current the Kickstarter is running for 1 month and the following Greenlight will also take at last 1 month the first 1/2 of 2016 is already over with that.

Then I'm sure BCS will want to give the steam player some month to actual play year 1 so I fear we don't see year 2 before the end of this year more likely 2017.

So nobody has cracked my new sigi yet? tsk tsk. All you need is the key and the location of the decrypter. Both are located in pretty plain sight. You just need to find where they are...

@Freespace To put it blunt 30 years ago I might have tried to write a program to decode your message but today with a few hundred PC games backlog I simply don't want to spend my time for such things any more (even if you would offer money for everyone who decode it I wouldn't care).

Unless BCS announce that we can skip all class during the 2 Exam month without get detention or increase the chance for it I also stay with the old game engine if DLC 17 works with it.

That would be...((2 attend class actions/day × 28 days) - 6 exams ) × 2 exam months = 100 otherwise useless turns, which would put the worst/best class combination at ~1.2 SS/ACA slash ~1.6 SS/ACA. Still worse than practically anything except for Train, but at least better than Train.

So nobody has cracked my new sigi yet? tsk tsk. All you need is the key and the location of the decrypter. Both are located in pretty plain sight. You just need to find where they are...

That decryption bit in the Arithmetic Adventure is about where my knowledge of de/encryption ends, unfortunately.

@Metis you know I already improved the rewards you get from visit class via mod resulting in 64-80 increases per class.

If I add brew (think was 3-4 more increases per class) and maybe some other things and we can skip during the exam months without detention (or add to our detention chance later) together with some class skipping at other "bad" days it should become reasonable.

Best case scenario that's still only ~1.67 SS/ACA. Although even if it gets up to 2 there's also the fact that I can't control when classes teach their steps, so I can't do stuff like manage attributes and/or Selective Focus efficiently, or compensate for Negation class' failure when it comes to Workshop Days. So class skipping bug opens up 268-280 turns (depending on exams) that I can not only spend more effectively as I wish, but also bleed for more efficiency.

Metis;

Since you are already there: yeah, be careful about Mastery and Gates. :)

Like I'd be foolish enough to pursue Mastery (well, Theory aside) or Gates while having the Gressel Crew know of my existence. None of them have Character Study listed as a primary, but I'd call it a career skill for all three of them and every last one of those three has a primary that'd help them with it. If they even have to use it...

Yeah, ran into that with the Synchronicity quest.

Shame "I didn't mean to learn it, but the Sphinx kinda slipped it into a toutering session, and you don't say no to her." Wasn't an option.

Gates was all me, on the other hand. >_>

You can refuse I think so long as your Mastery parent skill is below 2. If it's at that or higher, though, yeah. Adventure-as-send-in you actually could refuse even with Mastery 11, for exactly that reason in fact, but the Team changed it. Not sure why they decided that Mastery 2 was the cut-off point, though I imagine it has something to do with it no longer being considered "casual contact", or something along those lines.