Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

I see, thanks for answering! I'll continue to wait for Yukikaze then. She needs to be in.

Yukikaze will almost certainly be in game. She was a brilliant ship with a brilliant commander, but you'll have to wait for the '40 update, as she wasn't commissioned until 20th January that year.

Yes, there will be. And while this isn't source-confirmed, i trust that Alpha testing is currently underway. We might said Beta in this year's first quarter (maybe backer-exclusive first, then open to invited guests/reviewers).

Edit: seems Ninja beat me up to it. DOH!

Gerrion, Alpha testing has been confirmed in the video interview update. "Our voyage has lasted 32 weeks since we sailed against the Morganas, and the game’s final data is being steadily loaded into the alpha client!"

So the alpha has either already begun, or is starting soon. Everyone who contributed via Kickstarter and Paypal will have access to the beta test, if I recall correctly.

They plan to go a little pass WW2 but not too far I believe. But That's still a good 7-8 years of content, plus I'm confident they will continue to seek new stuff to add from alternate costumes to new Belles who they researched further.

So once you reached the end of WW2 the game is finished? As in, no more new contents?

also i think when you reach the end of one route/story you are free to start again in a different nation with all of your ships & etc

also i think when you reach the end of one route/story you are free to start again in a different nation with all of your ships & etc

New Game Plus or something like that. They've also said they'd like to keep it going as long as they can, so while it may end a year or two after 1945, I'm sure there'll be plenty of content