Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

Thank you.

In the previous introduction, the equipment was said to be related to the weight of the ship.

Question,

1.Is the armored material related to the weight of the ship?

2.If the engines are the same, is the weight of the ship related to the speed?

In other words, you ask if a ship can either withstand more blows with heavier armor at cost of less speed (which means a lower chance of dodging) or not take its armor to sacrifice defenses over a bigger change to avoid all damage.

I think so, but i wonder if Mineta's answer would be the same.

Actually Gerrion, if I'm not wrong, he wasn't asking about damage. He was simply asking about speed and weight. The first question is whether armor affects the weight of the ship as modeled in game. For example, if changing equipment modifies ship weight, does adding armor do so? If I'm not wrong, it does affect the weight.

As for the second question, he's asking that if two ships have exactly the same engine power, will the ship with more weight be slower? I believe it will, but I'll defer to Legate on this one.

Just a clarification question. Does a Belle have two requirements to manifest or only one? Those being

1) Morganas nearby

2) Captain on board

That's what it seems to be anyways.

Also, again for clarification, are Ark Royal's planes manned by actual pilots, are they like Kancolle's planes, or are they a hybrid?

They manifest with Morganas nearby, they don't need a Captain to manifest but won't follow anyone's orders until she chooses her captain. As for Carrier planes, the actual planes are manned by pilots but the smaller planes are controlled by the Belle and act as aerial drones. She can watch you from beyond the pier thanks to them. (Creepy)

They manifest with Morganas nearby, they don't need a Captain to manifest but won't follow anyone's orders until she chooses her captain. As for Carrier planes, the actual planes are manned by pilots but the smaller planes are controlled by the Belle and act as aerial drones. She can watch you from beyond the pier thanks to them. (Creepy)

I bet the carriers make all the other Belles jealous for being able to look around more :P

Question: I was listening to the Bulldog video again and I read that TFS did the voices for the reporters. Is that true and how did you get them to do this role?

Okay, I'll bite. What is TFS?

Speaking of which, who did won the card castle building contest? It didn't end during the interview.

On second thought, the awnser could perhaps appear in the game, i hope. As a reference in the game to the Kickstarter interviews.