Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Well the Legate is probably working with the dragons anyway and everyone know about CremePuddings and Adrians ... tendencies, Schwarzbart is probably using his weed for recreational purposes, freespace is even quicker to cast Comets Tail than I am, so I figured I'd be in good company. ;)

That basically means 'yes, but I really don't want to think about it or discuss it', doesn't it? I mean, it's not really surprising, per-say, but... oh my god. >.<

What age do people commonly get married (both rich and the poor)? I know it's not completely medieval/Renaissance, as girls aren't getting married at 14, but I'm somehow doubting they wait till 25 or so, either.

1. What pillars are involved in actually imparting knowledge?

2. Historically, do students who become valedictorian come from any specific college?

3. Who among the students would qualify for "brilliant, but lazy"? Students who pass the tests easily but almost never do homework? And have ability far higher than their scores would indicate?

4. Given the setting where people are far more likely to hunt and kill animals for food, have there been/ are there any situations at the Academagia where a familiar would be in danger of being... Eaten? (I feel so sorry for any cute piggy familiars! :()

5. On the note of Pig familiars, what would their personality be like, "babe"-like? surely not...

6. Hhmmm. Since the size of phemes have no real correlation to the power of the spell... Would it not be to a mages advantage to draw phemes as small as possible in order to sqeeze as many as you can into a given pallet? Or is there a standard size for phemes and it is generally frowned on to experiment with that?

7. Is there any way to determine the year of a student by their uniform? Do they get neat badges or a sash of something that says, "look at how senior I am." ?

Free;

1. What pillars are involved in actually imparting knowledge?

As in, your book-knowledge-sucking Spell? To just impart it, you would most likely use Mastery.

2. Historically, do students who become valedictorian come from any specific college?

Aranaz, more than likely.

3. Who among the students would qualify for "brilliant, but lazy"? Students who pass the tests easily but almost never do homework? And have ability far higher than their scores would indicate?

Hmm, I'll have to ask. :)

4. Given the setting where people are far more likely to hunt and kill animals for food, have there been/ are there any situations at the Academagia where a familiar would be in danger of being... Eaten? (I feel so sorry for any cute piggy familiars! )

Yep!

5. On the note of Pig familiars, what would their personality be like, "babe"-like? surely not...

It would entirely depend on the pig in question.

6. Hhmmm. Since the size of phemes have no real correlation to the power of the spell... Would it not be to a mages advantage to draw phemes as small as possible in order to sqeeze as many as you can into a given pallet? Or is there a standard size for phemes and it is generally frowned on to experiment with that?

Palettes don't quite work that way- the magical 'weight' of the Pheme is more important, although size also plays a part.

7. Is there any way to determine the year of a student by their uniform? Do they get neat badges or a sash of something that says, "look at how senior I am." ?

Yes, there are minor differences, I believe.

Legate. Legate! LEGATE!

1) So what you are telling me is that the Capilutza is the size of a small village? So how big is the school again?

2) Does every continent experience the four seasons or just their respective weather like normal Earth?

3) In terms of Piccolets, how many Joana does it take to make one Piccolet? How many Philippe's is one Piccolet? And how many Zorzi is one Piccolet?

4) Do regular people wear togas? *Imagines Emperor Freespace in royal purple*

*blinks a few times* I spaced out... sorry...

What was that about my tendencies? Are you saying you have been spying on me? I think you will find that such actions are punishable in accordance with the student's handbook and the Academagia Rulebook. And you should take into account that I know the large part of the local police force don't look for corpses submerged in water. (!)

Now, a question! Where does Ten Swans Lake lie if you start from the main gates of the Academagia? ex. North-west for 5km. Was wondering if someone had dropped anything useful when the palace of Ursin drowned. *gives Cyx a meaningful look* (!)

After the pig familiar question, I'm now trying to imagine an evil pig. Frightening thought, that.

I imagine there are Rimbal competitions, but other than inner-college ones, who does Academagia compete with? As far as we know there aren't enough magic schools to make it interesting, unless somehow, Schohanwicht or some unknown Mastery school would start popping up. Or if you add the preschools and then some. Or do they usually compete in more serious events? Like say...the World Cup?

Leoshi;

1) So what you are telling me is that the Capilutza is the size of a small village? So how big is the school again?

It's fairly large- check out the map and you can see Capilutza yourself. :)

2) Does every continent experience the four seasons or just their respective weather like normal Earth?

Respective weather.

3) In terms of Piccolets, how many Joana does it take to make one Piccolet? How many Philippe's is one Piccolet? And how many Zorzi is one Piccolet?

Hahaha! Adrian must answer this.

4) Do regular people wear togas? *Imagines Emperor Freespace in royal purple*

No, it's almost exclusively Priests. From time to time, nobility might wear it, in certain circumstances.