Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Alright!

1) Is it still intended to have some kind of spell mastery that improve the more you actual use similar magic and if so at what year will it be introduced?

Yep. It doesn't look like it will make the cut for Y2, which would mean Y3. But you never know.

2) Can Mastery be used to increase a person's skills if the caster is good in the skill to be raised?

To an extent, yes. It's easier to do mental than physical, for instance, but both are viable.

And don't forget orthography.

Really, Legate, I think that the class list should be known by now. Either tell us that, or the reason why you aren't telling us anything. Is it because some classes would cause us to ask too many questions about things you don't want us to know until Y2 finally does come out?

How were both removed so cleanly, though? There's no dummied-out classes, no dummied-out professors, and the DELETE skills can't actually be deleted because they're still referenced places (like student's AI tables, in the case of...Conspicuousness, was it?).

with a little Secret Project ™ coming, *possibly*, this week!

1) So the Kickstarter video is finished and you started to do the Greenlight video for Academagia Y1?

2) Is the fan application for DLC 17 content closed by now or still open?

3) Any hints what the new Kickstarter is about?

Edit: don't forget to prepare news for the previous Kickstarter and for this forum and put one up ahead of time and a other at the start of the KIckstarter.

Metis;

Not truly a formal Adventurer's Guild is the Licentiate of Mineta, which registers and insures wanderers, travelers and adventures of all stripes. They are affiliated with the Academagia, actually, although their practice is strictly non-magical.

And, as Schwarzbart notes, there are dozens of lesser mercenary guilds and organizations in the City.

I didn't forget about the mercenary guildhouse, I just didn't think they'd be the kind of muscle appropriate for exploring, scavenging and cartography as opposed to just pointing them towards a group of differently uniformed people that need to be murdered. At least in a setting as Academagia I see mercenaries more as human-shaped bulldozers, not explorers.