Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Yeah, sorry. I got fired up and just wouldn't stop. On looking back that is quite the list. :P

Many of the questions are derivative questions from past sessions, but they're still a new angle on them.

Metis;

Elsewhere, it's semi-legal, but usually punished if discovered. The chaos factor makes it a tough sell in most organized communities...

It's really awesome how the Legate is now using a community coined term. I wonder if the team will as well?

I'm not so quick to assume that. It's quite probable that with the thanksgiving weekend the legate doesn't have have an immediate meeting with the team, so I'm just waiting patiently.

Holyshite Freespace! 40 questions is quite a list (though 50 would be even better mwehehe!) - they are good questions though, several of them made me wonder how they would be handled or have been handled in our world. As for...

36. Are Phillipe's brothers known for any magical prowess? It's fairly obvious that the elder Marchant boys want him to live up to their example, so I would venture to guess a resounding no. Not that I'd necessarily say that to their faces, but maybe I would, toward the end of Y2, that is. :)

- You wouldn't say that at the end of year two either, when keeping in mind that they are a whole family of.... *cough* I mean... hmm no, actually, they are a whole family of -biiiiib bib bib bib biiiiib-