Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Now imagining a burly, shirtless Viking walking around Mineta with a battle-axe strapped on his back, but it's fine because there's a giant bow (ribbon? One of those two...) tied to the handle.

They've seen weirder, I'm sure.

Do the Viking get arrested on the spot if something happens to the ribbon?

Btw the Victory Belle forum is completely buried in spam.

We're not going to get new students like that in our year unless more fan-made students get added (the likelihood of which, with the final Y1 DLC coming and later years making it increasingly more difficult to justify new students transferring in, is low and will only get lower). As for under/upperclassmen I doubt anything beyond their names have been defined, if even that much.

Mind you I recall the Legate mentioning that something about the student body in Y2 was defined...something like that...but I don't remember the specifics...

So 11-12 members that means some college have to take in 2nd and 3rd year into the college rimbal team to have a full team?

Hmm, should have asked that question before writing my rimbal supporters club adventure :(

I guess as it is only a supporters club playing "friendly" games 5 a side teams might scrape by...

Ah thanks for the clarification, I guess the game is going the route of Harry Potter where we know mostly our own college mates/friends and have some knowledge of the rest of the Class. And people of other Classes are mentioned but not much is known of them.

1) Are there other secret magic that is planed that we can learn in the 5 years at Academagia that don't belong to the 2 forbidden pillar of magic? (So no Syncronicity don't count as it belongs to Mastery)

2) Is Pamela limited with her movement to Academagia till she have a higher bound level with the player?